Recent Topics

Ads

Why Destro can pull?

Let's talk about... everything else
Warfare80

Re: Why Destro can pull?

Post#21 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:54 am

DokB wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:42 am Yes, let's balance the game using the gigantic funnel of shite that Forts are.
Spoiler:
Fort Stage 1: AFK while screaming at everyone who isn’t the correct spec in /2 and offering thousands of gold for healers/tanks. End up making a pug WB with only 2 healers for the 24 people. Realise too late that the DoK is actually DPS.

Fort Stage 2: Merry Go Round the fortress capping flags. If you take more than 5 steps away from your blob you get swept away into the enemy blob.

Fort Stage 3: Funnel 2: Electric Boogaloo – Pray that the enemy forgot to turn off spell visuals and mass DC. Accidently poked little toe around fort lord room corner and get rifted into a whirlpool of screaming unga bungas.

Bonus Stage: Get sent to gaybaby jail and collect your 4 medallions, wondering why you just wasted 1+hr so you could die in a funnel.

This could be one of the funniest posts ive seen in years hahaha!
The sad part is....that its true...
The "look ma, I posted on the forums" award goes to...
Spoiler:
1 *****
2 Warfare80
3 ******************

Ads
Smellybelly

Post#22 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:04 am

The fact that you have not noticed this on your way to rr80+ is just mindnumbing :lol:

Manatikik

Post#23 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:10 am

Smellybelly wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:04 am The fact that you have not noticed this on your way to rr80+ is just mindnumbing :lol:
I believe the word you’re looking for is inspiring.
<Montague><Capulet>

Aurandilaz

Post#24 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:26 am

Choppa looking to trade "Git to Da Choppa" pull for any Slayer ability listed below;
-Inevitable Doom
-Shatter Limbs
-Rampage

pls pls pls pls

Until devs actually start balancing Choppa, I'll be happy with any of those. :D

now good luck finding any Slayer willing to make such a trade...

Tesq

Post#25 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:30 am

Chinesehero wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:20 am
tazdingo wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:02 am wl and engi have exact same abilities

choppa have pull slayer have rampage... every choppa would take rampage given the option
Rampage? SM also have this ability , it cant be def
This cant be compare with a pull when group play
Man litteraly not ths same thing,

I give you a hand ....you have a normal attack undefeatable, slayer have all his attack and EFFECTS undefeatable

Such shatterlimbs...

Also ppl do not ask for changes on stuff you dont know that you will regret later on....

Musica

Post#26 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:35 am

Afaik Magus, Engi and Mara always had a pull. Anybody else should lose the ability to pull.
Possibly we could also get rid of any other form of idiot CC, gap closer, melee SH, dubious change that was made to counter other interactions not in the game(And that weren't in the base game too.) anymore.
But that's just me.

davispeed
Game Artist

Post#27 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:54 am

DokB wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:42 am Yes, let's balance the game using the gigantic funnel of shite that Forts are.
Spoiler:
Fort Stage 1: AFK while screaming at everyone who isn’t the correct spec in /2 and offering thousands of gold for healers/tanks. End up making a pug WB with only 2 healers for the 24 people. Realise too late that the DoK is actually DPS.

Fort Stage 2: Merry Go Round the fortress capping flags. If you take more than 5 steps away from your blob you get swept away into the enemy blob.

Fort Stage 3: Funnel 2: Electric Boogaloo – Pray that the enemy forgot to turn off spell visuals and mass DC. Accidently poked little toe around fort lord room corner and get rifted into a whirlpool of screaming unga bungas.

Bonus Stage: Get sent to gaybaby jail and collect your 4 medallions, wondering why you just wasted 1+hr so you could die in a funnel.
That sadly says it all; This is the current state of Fort ^^
]

davispeed
Game Artist

Post#28 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:55 am

Chinesehero wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:58 am In fort fight, pull is the most important ability to make a win
I play a few days fort and Destro can pull us with Chopa Mara from very long distance
Last night, most of the time i die with a Mara pull and also Chopa pull
Make some balance on it.

I think Order have pull with WL? i remember the WL told me they need sending the lion to have pull. Anyway, order pull is much weaker
I seldom see Desrto get pull
Sorry Chiness but you are unreal on that one...
]

Ads
psycotrance

Post#29 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:05 am

Another post to cry cry and cry, this post should be deleted, you weak complaining players.
Complain about WL = Make one lion = or go and play other game
Complain about pull = Make a Mara = or go play other game
People were playing this game for more that 10 years with the pull there and everything went ok.
This boys got pulled couple of times tonight and, in deep desesperation, come here to cry and complain, what a bullshit.
My wish is the devs ignore this kind of bullshit complain post to ask for changes to devs, you only making the people to lose time here. Everyone have their opinion, and you want the devs hear you to modify the game, thats the reason of this posts exist, please devs ignore this useless cring complaining.
Last edited by psycotrance on Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Psycotrance (shaman dps)
Smokegreen (magus)

Musica

Post#30 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:09 am

psycotrance wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:05 am Another post to cry cry and cry, this post should be deleted, you weak complaining players.
Complain about WL = Make one lion = or go and play other game
Complain about pull = Make a Mara = or go play other game
People were playing this game for more that 10 years with the pull there and everything went ok.
This boys got pulled couple of times tonight and, in deep desesperation, come here to cry and complain, what a bullshit.
My wish is the devs ignore this king of bullshit post, you only making the people to lose time here.
Oof. Man, oof. Must be real bad to be you when you realize it. Oof.