Ads

Why Destro can pull?

Let's talk about... everything else
Chinesehero

Re: Why Destro can pull?

Post#71 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:30 am

Someone above say that jump can avoid the pull of Mara
It is not true. I always jump and still get pulled
When Mara start pulling, a magic lazer come out, the way u may def it only ur shield or swing the sword or run out of his pull range in 2 sec , another 100% way is taunt, but i dont think u have time to point or tab which one pull u

Ads
Alsayr

Post#72 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:58 am

Because no %*&#@!? magnet engi spec, thats was reason.
Image Ashghul | Image Snurfz | Image Kyrathrin / Karak Azgal

wachlarz

Post#73 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:03 am

Chinesehero wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:30 am Someone above say that jump can avoid the pull of Mara
It is not true. I always jump and still get pulled
Hahaha dont work but jump for fun xd
40 lvl class skill of mara dont work because enemy press space and still cry its too Good 😂

Reesh

Post#74 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:25 am

I give this thread 7/10.
We need a few more known puglords in here to make it even better.

nailinthehead

Post#75 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:31 am

Tesq wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:47 am
It dosent ignore los the los check is at half of the cast unless sonething changed from aza times. Anyway any tank can tab mara and interrupt it.
It is LoS ignore IMHO. Other channeled abilities break when target runs out of sight except squigs which also shoot through obsticles.

As to interruption - yeah, sure, 2 sec time window to interrupt the ability used by one toon running among the rest of the wb. Unless you have a pocket tank babysitting you and only you it won't happen.

It's not about the ability itself but about mechanics, which basically makes it undefendable and you can't even hide from it. Make it respect LoS through whole cast time and I will have no complaints.

Tesq

Post#76 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:30 pm

nailinthehead wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:31 am
Tesq wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:47 am
It dosent ignore los the los check is at half of the cast unless sonething changed from aza times. Anyway any tank can tab mara and interrupt it.
It is LoS ignore IMHO. Other channeled abilities break when target runs out of sight except squigs which also shoot through obsticles.

As to interruption - yeah, sure, 2 sec time window to interrupt the ability used by one toon running among the rest of the wb. Unless you have a pocket tank babysitting you and only you it won't happen.

It's not about the ability itself but about mechanics, which basically makes it undefendable and you can't even hide from it. Make it respect LoS through whole cast time and I will have no complaints.
If is blob vs blob stack 3xhold the line and renown= 57/63% of disrupt bases on renown spent

BadDogEDN

Post#77 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:33 pm

You could try using a shield and just not die when you get pulled? I get pulled out of the lord room all the time, I just walk back in np.
Edowado Banewave - Green Chosen of Dark Craig

bloodi
Suspended

Post#78 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:36 pm

IF anything is the lack of HAEL and GAURDS that is killng you Chinesehero, destro pulling you should only mean they get to die sooner.

Ads
tazdingo

Post#79 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:52 pm

Reesh wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:25 am I give this thread 7/10.
it doth be a pug issue your highness

Reesh

Post#80 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:50 pm

tazdingo wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:52 pm
Reesh wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:25 am I give this thread 7/10.
it doth be a pug issue your highness
It obviously is, my dear peasant.