Recent Topics

Ads

Problem with my mastery points

Let's talk about... everything else
cjimaras

Problem with my mastery points

Post#1 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:03 am

Hello to all.
As the title says, i am trying to spend my mastery points (i am level 17 and i have 4 mastery points to spend) through the mastery vendor at Altdorf. But i am recieving the error message " I have exceeded my maximum allowed". I relogged more than 10 times but nothing. Also i unchecked all my addons but the problem persists. Also i cannot spend the points with addon too.
Any solution? Thank you!

Ads
Aziano

Re: Problem with my mastery points

Post#2 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:35 am

You've probably already found a fix, but maybe someone else searching this problem like I was may derive some help from what I found out.

I had some armor on that gave +1 to a tree on the Mastery abilities different than the tree I was trying to add an ability. This seemed to cause the game to elicit the error message "you've exceeded your maximum allowed."

I removed the armor and logged out and back in, and I was then able to train the ability and put the armor back on afterwards, and still had the +1 to the other tree.

Gangan

Post#3 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:11 am

Aziano wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:35 am You've probably already found a fix, but maybe someone else searching this problem like I was may derive some help from what I found out.

I had some armor on that gave +1 to a tree on the Mastery abilities different than the tree I was trying to add an ability. This seemed to cause the game to elicit the error message "you've exceeded your maximum allowed."

I removed the armor and logged out and back in, and I was then able to train the ability and put the armor back on afterwards, and still had the +1 to the other tree.
Might be useful to post this on the bug tracker as well ( if not already done^^)
It's easier for the dev to track and maybe fix it :)
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald

cjimaras

Post#4 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:09 pm

It is solved. I deleted my char and started a new one. Now i can spent points without any problem. Thanks for the replies anyway!