Recent Topics

Ads

Please dont open 2rvr zone

Let's talk about... everything else
Chinesehero

Please dont open 2rvr zone

Post#1 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:26 am

I have been tried 3 times the same thing happen
when there is 2 or 3 rvr zone open, bug may happen that after Praag or DW or TM the zone will be locked and it force u to hit another zone.
I dont know why this happen??? Stop ppl hitting fort?
If being a bug, please just open a zone every time

Ads
Manatikik

Re: Please dont open 2rvr zone

Post#2 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:10 am

I think what CH is trying to say that it is frustrating when you are playing during off-hours and are pushing a T4 zone and the game decides to ship you back to T2 because there aren’t enough warriors to support a second offensive.

Would be nice if there was a way for the game to just close the lower tiered zone and allow play to keep happening in the larger T4 zones.
<Montague><Capulet>

Sulorie

Post#3 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:08 am

You want to make it even easier for low pop time players to get invader?
Dying is no option.

davispeed
Game Artist

Post#4 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:28 am

Dont forget The EU zerg fest.... if only one zone is open during PrimeTime then it will be laggy AF and unplayable. Most likely

Manatikik

Post#5 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:00 am

Sulorie wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:08 am You want to make it even easier for low pop time players to get invader?
I have an issue with the current system less for Forts and more for the fact T4 zones are better zones 99% of the time and pushing to them and then being forced to go BV/MoM is lame. Even if the end result is that off peak players get faster invader does it really matter in the end?
<Montague><Capulet>

Nidwin

Post#6 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:13 am

BV/MoM and Caledor are my favorite zones.

One thing I found a bit annoying was when Shadowlands reset after order locked a fort while we were on the Lord in Shadowlands.
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

zak68

Post#7 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:07 am

Nidwin wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:13 am One thing I found a bit annoying was when Shadowlands reset after order locked a fort while we were on the Lord in Shadowlands.
it happened in emp t2 too , but they should have fixed it.

drmordread
Suspended

Post#8 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:35 am

zak68 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:07 am
Nidwin wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:13 am One thing I found a bit annoying was when Shadowlands reset after order locked a fort while we were on the Lord in Shadowlands.
it happened in emp t2 too , but they should have fixed it.
Best way to fix this would be to go back to the system used on live. For example; All pairings are open all the time. A realm pushes Dwarf Greenskin to fort. Win or lose all Dwarf Greenskin zones from t2 to t4 are locked for X hours and all players fight in Elf or Empire.
Morrdread Ladydread Kickyerbutt Tamorrah Whisperrss SutSut Amniell
Lolyou Tahw Fortuna Sarissa Yiorrrgos
(and eight more to keep you guessing)

Ads
mogt

Post#9 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:40 am

more zones open, the zerg must learn tzo split, that was in live and here too, many zones need strategic and that is positive, stop talking about just one zone

Chinesehero

Post#10 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:35 am

I think everyone misunderstand what I explain