Recent Topics

Ads

Is this working as intended ?.

Let's talk about... everything else
bloodi
Suspended

Re: Is this working as intended ?.

Post#51 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:54 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:52 pm Right, forgot the cardinal rule. Don't respond to people on the forum. Never anything good that comes from it.
Yeah, those damn pesky kids and their constant need of helding you accountable for the actions you did in the past and the things you said.

Why cant they ever let you get away with everything.

Ads
davispeed
Game Artist

Post#52 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:56 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:26 pm I plan on touching WL. Change has been asked for.

Their gimmick is junk. Being able to burst down a target in moments followed by long periods of uselessness has always been a problem for the class. Not looking to rebuild the class like prior attempts, just moving pieces into sensible places. There can be a satisfying middle ground for players and victims alike.

If you have thoughts, use the balance forum for proposals.
We rarely on the same page but i like that one ^^ ;)

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#53 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:57 pm

bloodi wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:54 pm
wargrimnir wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:52 pm Right, forgot the cardinal rule. Don't respond to people on the forum. Never anything good that comes from it.
Yeah, those damn pesky kids and their constant need of helding you accountable for the actions you did in the past and the things you said.

Why cant they ever let you get away with everything.
You're really testing patience across several threads. Take it down a notch. We're not here to be abused, and I'll be more than happy to remind people whose house you're in.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

bloodi
Suspended

Post#54 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:02 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:57 pmYou're really testing patience across several threads. Take it down a notch. We're not here to be abused, and I'll be more than happy to remind people whose house you're in.
So, will you ever adress the point i raise or just the usual "you are bad people, i will ban you if you talk to me again"

I already pointed out in the thread how the screenshots he posted, are outright lies, from him saying "i died in 4 seconds" when the timestamps show FO being used like 8 seconds before he uses cull the weak, to even not showing you the full combat log, just add up how much damage he takes in the 2nd screen and the amount of hp he has in the 1st screen.

The thing i am telling you, is that somehow, he outright posting lies and whine threads, is making you do a change to the game balance and me questioning your logic, is getting me a ban threath.

So, you are not here to be abused, cool but will you ever admit that you know, you are not **** flawless and need input and be talked to so you dont do royal **** up after **** up?

At some point you went from "those are our plants, dont misstreat them" to "This is my cactus and **** it however i want".

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#55 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:07 pm

bloodi wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:02 pm
wargrimnir wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:57 pmYou're really testing patience across several threads. Take it down a notch. We're not here to be abused, and I'll be more than happy to remind people whose house you're in.
So, will you ever adress the point i raise or just the usual "you are bad people, i will ban you if you talk to me again"

I already pointed out in the thread how the screenshots he posted, are outright lies, from him saying "i died in 4 seconds" when the timestamps show FO being used like 8 seconds before he uses cull the weak, to even not showing you the full combat log, just add up how much damage he takes in the 2nd screen and the amount of hp he has in the 1st screen.

The thing i am telling you, is that somehow, he outright posting lies and whine threads, is making you do a change to the game balance and me questioning your logic, is getting me a ban threath.

So, you are not here to be abused, cool but will you ever admit that you know, you are not **** flawless and need input and be talked to so you dont do royal **** up after **** up?

At some point you went from "those are our plants, dont misstreat them" to "This is my cactus and **** it however i want".
I don't make threats.

Take it down a notch is a suggestion for your own good. You chose the other path.

I didn't address anything in the thread aside from acknowledging long standing issues with the class and offered people make proposals as it has become a matter for change.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Mythrendir

Post#56 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:20 pm

Diggot wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:41 am Constant 3-4 second kills, detaunt just postpones the inevitable..
This isn't my opinion, this is facts based on constantly repeating experiences from
rvr encounters, and not just from me.

This isn't just an opinion. White Lions burstdamage is far too high,
and even if you successfully detaunt the player and try killing the pet,
you're not going to kill the pet in the 5second duration.

White Lion's pretty much kills AT WILL at their current state, with their highest-ingame armordebuff,
combined with their insane burst, they can open up tanks like a sodacan of freenown.

And for anyone saying that WL's is only strong solo and not a group-class
Is this really working as intended ?.

Another destro pathetically crying again. Is that all you guys do?
Where are your photos of Witchelfs 3 seconds kills and then stealthing Or the 4 second kills by Sorc, choppa, mara etc...( guess time for me to post them too)!!!
Saw a player get 2 second killed by a melee squig herder. If anything needs fixing its WEs and SH.
Not to mention destro has all the relevant CC.

The devs have done the best job at balancing compared to live. The WL was nerf to vanilla. Learn to play (pots, kiting, group up) and stop crying. Here’s an idea, come play order and stop this bias bs.

@ DEVS: please dont give into the QQ and complaining on forums to do class changes. This is what killed alot of the balancing on live. Thank you.
/close thread.
Last edited by Mythrendir on Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Stickzy
Game Artist

Post#57 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:22 pm

Lets all be friends <3

oaliaen

Post#58 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:23 pm

Good point is that devs knows WL need some "tweaks " . Take your time and make the best choices for the sake of community.

Ads
Skullgrin

Post#59 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:13 pm

Just a note here on your screenshots - all they show is the damage you are taking and there is nothing that shows your stats and equipment. Without that information nothing can really be judged about what happened, for all anyone knows the reason you lost is that you are severely under-geared or that you haven't allocated you stats properly for your build. I'd suggest linking to your armory profile and and using one of the statdoll addons to give a more accurate picture of what is happening.

And regarding the scenario screenshot - they really don't mean much, heres one I have from a scenario this past weekend...

Does this mean that all Chosen should be nerfed on the basis of one anomalous game? I mean, I did out damage both of the White Lions in that scenario...
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Penril

Post#60 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:17 pm

oaliaen wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:23 pm
Good point is that devs knows WL need some "tweaks " . Take your time and make the best choices for the sake of community.

Just because someone whined on the forum and a dev replied with "i plan to change it" does not actually mean WL needs some tweaks.

They could *gasp* be wrong, you know... I mean, that's pretty much how 2H tanks (guard) got changed in the first place, remember?