Recent Topics

Ads

Is this working as intended ?.

Let's talk about... everything else
Eathisword

Re: Is this working as intended ?.

Post#31 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:06 pm

Peter can kill my IB with his magus. His full rotation can zap me off existence in 3 seconds. Is this working as intended ?

Please nerf magus. And also nerf Peter. Ty.
Farfadet, RR72 shaman
Volgograd, RR80 IB
Video thread here.

Ads
Scrilian

Post#32 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:09 pm

But silly Volgo, we aren't talking about 1v1 here :mrgreen:
Вальтер Рыжий RU => Gaziraga BW, Valefar WL, Lovejoy
Retired
ex-Greenfire/Invasion RvR leader
Wonderful RvR music videos ;)

OldSparky

Post#33 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:17 pm

Niky wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:04 pm
OldSparky wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:03 am WLs only things they have is mobility and damage, the second something more than a single squishy target focuses a WL, they suffer a critical existence failure...
WHAT? ROFL - "have is mobility and damage" ... hm ... damage and mobility and medium armor ... damage and mobility and no mechanics ... Yes u right, WL need more.
What I meant is for 1v1 (Diggot was complaining about being solo'd by a WL on his Choppa AND Magus, and I wrote a response response to him, keep in mind) White Lion has to rely on his mobility and burst, meaning if you don't kill your target fast enough, you're most likely toast (depending on who you're fighting obviously). Regardless of spec, solo WL is still going to be an easy kill for pretty much any group that knows what they're doing. So instead of flinging **** around the place like a monkey, why not actually try to explain/debunk some stuff that's been said and have an attempt at discussion?

Diggot
Suspended

Post#34 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:30 pm

Eathisword wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:06 pm Peter can kill my IB with his magus. His full rotation can zap me off existence in 3 seconds. Is this working as intended ?

Strange. a Magus full rotation is longer than 3 seconds... So how you die in 3 :? .
(Takes 3 seconds to cast BoC alone).

bloodi
Suspended

Post#35 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:33 pm

Diggot wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:30 pm Strange. a Magus full rotation is longer than 3 seconds... So how you die in 3 :? .
(Takes 3 seconds to cast BoC alone).
While we are at it, how come the WL in the first pic, casts Force opportunity at 08:27 and uses cull the weak at 08:34 and yet you tell us that he killed you in 4 seconds?

Is exxagerating for the sake of having an argument is something that only you can do?

DaWolf

Post#36 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:34 pm

bloodi wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:35 pm
Niky wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:04 pmHmm . short high burst. Yes its very very bad! He need long not high burst.
THis should go in the tips that pop out during loading screens.

No, seriously, what the **** is a "long burst"?
A kind of oneshot in three shots ! xD

wachlarz

Post#37 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:35 pm

Eathisword wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:06 pm Peter can kill my IB with his magus. His full rotation can zap me off existence in 3 seconds. Is this working as intended ?

We all know that Peter magus is tanky like IB and have bursy like WL. In 3 sec U can cast 3 spells. So what is this magic rotation ?

Eathisword

Post#38 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:43 pm

Jesus... I wasn’t serious... I specifically added : nerf Peter... to make sure the silly nature of my comment would come through.

I was simply trying to reproduce the vacuity of OP’s argument in a humoristic fashion.
Farfadet, RR72 shaman
Volgograd, RR80 IB
Video thread here.

Ads
bloodi
Suspended

Post#39 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:51 pm

wachlarz wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:35 pm We all know that Peter magus is tanky like IB and have bursy like WL. In 3 sec U can cast 3 spells. So what is this magic rotation ?
Again, you are all so eager to call Volgo on a joke but i didnt see anyone calling op for making up in how much time the wl kills him, when his timestamps prove him wrong.

peterthepan3

Post#40 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:56 pm

PS. Reported for stirring hate :lol: