Recent Topics

Ads

jail = fail

Let's talk about... everything else
phononHYPE

Re: jail = fail

Post#21 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:03 pm

I've noticed a up-tick in the amount of DCs while in forts this last week. My last one (Tuesday evening) I DCd about 4 times, and would come back to fractured WBs with lots of others saying the same thing, so I do not think limiting DCs is quite fair. Not ruling it out, but capping at 1 is not the answer, perhaps 3.

On that note, the amount of people removing their internet cable (or w/e method) to avoid being killed IS getting to be a huge problem. You can see the difference when someone you're chasing gets out of range and has a SC pop, they turn orange and sit there for ~10s before swapping zones - thats fine, need to throw choppa more to keep in combat. But the ones that are obviously about to be killed or caught>killed and DC (they are still red and most definitely still in combat) that become un-attackable is gross. If they are doing this in Forts to avoid jail, even worse.
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative

Ads
vianiznice

Post#22 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:09 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:10 am
vianiznice wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:30 am Sounds like exploiting to me, hope there'll be reprimands.
Ban them all! Ban them all!
A bit harsh, a warning and a slap on the fingers should suffice.

BadDogEDN

Post#23 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:19 pm

The issue is people often crash for real. Lately ive been crashing a few times per fort which shouldn't happen at all. If anything they need to make it so if the lord is aggro ed neither side can rez (except for banner res, I want to say thats how it was back in the day but it was 10 years ago), and the count down to be rezed should be at least cut in half not 10 minutes
Edowado Banewave - Green Chosen of Dark Craig