Recent Topics

Ads

what does it take?

Let's talk about... everything else

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

bulgy70
Suspended
Posts: 87

what does it take?

Post#1 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:34 pm


Ads
Dammy095
Posts: 371

Re: what does it take?

Post#2 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:38 pm

i saw other guy was banned for doing such things on purpose

User avatar
vianiznice
Posts: 179

Re: what does it take?

Post#3 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:39 pm

Thanks for recording, only managed to grab screen shots.

bulgy70
Suspended
Posts: 87

Re: what does it take?

Post#4 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:45 pm

I don't think for one min that the players who were doing will get a ban. lets face the facts it was Order doing it.

User avatar
peterthepan3
Posts: 6509

Re: what does it take?

Post#5 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:47 pm

bulgy70 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:45 pm
I don't think for one min that the players who were doing will get a ban. lets face the facts it was Order doing it.
Absolutely cringeworthy that you think the RoR team would give the benefit of the doubt because perpetrator happens to be Order.

Seriously, man: it's cringe. You have embedded in your mind this notion of RoR team members going to sleep with Sigmar dolls by their side, Bright Wizard artefacts scattered around their house, being forced to go to Church with their significant others while secretly being a member of the Cult of Sigmar, allthewhile longing for an opportunity to 'rid the world of heretics!'.
Last edited by peterthepan3 on Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Image

User avatar
Turki
Posts: 16

Re: what does it take?

Post#6 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:49 pm

W8 i get my popcorn
Turki - The Unstable Equation - chosen
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 51DF5B9A42

bulgy70
Suspended
Posts: 87

Re: what does it take?

Post#7 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:50 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:47 pm
bulgy70 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:45 pm
I don't think for one min that the players who were doing will get a ban. lets face the facts it was Order doing it.
Absolutely cringeworthy that you think the RoR team would give the benefit of the doubt because perpetrator happens to be Order.

Seriously, man: it's cringe. You have embedded in your mind this notion of RoR team members going to sleep with Sigmar dolls by their side, Bright Wizard artefacts scattered around their house, forced to go to Church with their significant others while secretly being a member of the Cult of Sigmar.
I am not going to get in to it with you Peter, but have a nice day

User avatar
peterthepan3
Posts: 6509

Re: what does it take?

Post#8 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:52 pm

bulgy70 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:50 pm
peterthepan3 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:47 pm
bulgy70 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:45 pm
I don't think for one min that the players who were doing will get a ban. lets face the facts it was Order doing it.
Absolutely cringeworthy that you think the RoR team would give the benefit of the doubt because perpetrator happens to be Order.

Seriously, man: it's cringe. You have embedded in your mind this notion of RoR team members going to sleep with Sigmar dolls by their side, Bright Wizard artefacts scattered around their house, forced to go to Church with their significant others while secretly being a member of the Cult of Sigmar.
I am not going to get in to it with you Peter, but have a nice day
You''ve never been one to defend your position anyway.
Image

Ads
bulgy70
Suspended
Posts: 87

Re: what does it take?

Post#9 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:57 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:52 pm
bulgy70 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:50 pm
peterthepan3 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:47 pm


Absolutely cringeworthy that you think the RoR team would give the benefit of the doubt because perpetrator happens to be Order.

Seriously, man: it's cringe. You have embedded in your mind this notion of RoR team members going to sleep with Sigmar dolls by their side, Bright Wizard artefacts scattered around their house, forced to go to Church with their significant others while secretly being a member of the Cult of Sigmar.
I am not going to get in to it with you Peter, but have a nice day
You''ve never been one to defend your position anyway.
If you say so Peter, i even told you that you were welcome to join one of my WB's and join the discord channel peter, but we gettign of topic now.

User avatar
Marawo
Posts: 88

Re: what does it take?

Post#10 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:21 pm

I have seen choppas and magi try the same thing at fort posterns, in the end getting pulled into a stuck place and from positions that shouldnt be pullable is not a new thing, it is something you can play around and migitate if you are aware of it. I definetly wouldmake this video available for the for the respective bugtracker ticket to give more information on the issue so it can be fixed easier.
Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Arixe, MSN [Bot], odifus, Stelios123 and 27 guests