what does it take?

Let's talk about... everything else
Azerreth

Re: what does it take?

Post#41 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:43 am

peterthepan3 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:17 pm
mursaat1337 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:14 pm
peterthepan3 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:53 pm

In typical fashion, you have ignored my questions because you have realised that you have betrayed your partiality for one realm over the other when it comes to these sorts of things, and so, you have decided to evoke the 'I do not wish to talk to you any further' card. Classic.
can't take rejection peter or are you gonna pout more? you're just showing everyone you lack common sense to just leave someone alone when they requested it, but now i can see why you have an almost 6k post count....

back to topic, anyone intentionally pulling through barriers should be held accountable regardless of faction bias in which yes before there was some dev drama but let that wound heal for a bit and let the smoke settle.
The guy posted rubbish, he purported that one realm was getting away with exploiting (incorrect), while acknowledging that both realms are doing it.

Sorry for calling out b/s where I see it, sweetie.
Alright peter buckle up because Im going to stand up and call utter bull on your notion order DOESNT get bias treatment, or special privilege. Lets tally it shall we?

1. Via your words the white lion is a frontline, sustainable burst class yea? We don't have one. Not with the mobility or the punching power the damn lion has or the utility.

2. Iron breakers are better than black-guards. We don't have anyone who can make them work like Volo does his damn Iron-breaker, and no matter how hard any of us work we can't create or replicate his build. Yet the Blackguard is destro's IB, They are almost exact mirrors in functionality and tool-kits as well mechanics. (Hatred basically are grudges, with minor differences.)

3. Sorcs can not do what their fire clown cousins can, our bombing warbands get shredded and one order bombing warband can rip through at least two warbands. Heck the sorc doesn't have a reliable root, not one that can't be easily mitigated or removed from the players status. Nor do they have a knock-down or AoE silence, the bright wizard does.

4.Slayers are superior to choppa's, the only thing a choppa has in my opinion over the slayer is AoE. As well a pull, but dark rune and all their other self sustain and group buffs far exceed a choppa in many ways. For solo a slayer can do far better than any choppa.

5. The dev's are always telling us it is not a solo based game, yet order has way more characters with easier to manage mechanics that solo play can easily be achieved. Slayer, Iron breaker, Arch-mage, SW, Lion. All of them can solo and hell even knights can solo now with their thorns build which paired with their regeneration, is ludicrous.

I know there are things on destro that order bitches about which I find hilarious, but yet when they complain they see results. The majority of feedback offered to you or the dev's is often disregarded because "I know best, don't like it don't play!". Ya'll got some serious hubris going on and you think we don't know, but if you paid any attention at all you'd realize a lot of us do. Many like me just don't care anymore, don't want to offer feedback when it wont be listened too. OR when your white knights come out to play, but we've lost alot of good people on destro. Some went order and some quit and are onto other games because the state of late game is laughable.

Why do you think T1 is always so busy? Because its where most of the balanced game-play is and where people can play how they like, which the team seems fully willing to disregard for this ridiculous notion that havocs and solo players don't provide anything. Warbands can't and will never be the be all end all, until you make it that you can't enter into the RvR lakes without a full warband.

I don't like zerging much, but I like roaming with either myself or a few friends and it can still be doable. It's still fun and nothing will deter me from it; As it's how I like to play. The occasional zerg battle is fine but until you drop this balancing for "warband play exclusively" The game will never know true balance.

Note normally I've been trying not to speak on matters, trying to not bother with it as I see it as a waste of time. But I tire of you and I tire of your constant need to belittle people; I don't believe you know anything about the game. I don't believe you pay much attention unless its when you use dev tools to make montages about how much of a "god" you are. I bet if I had those dev tools like you Id be rolling face and killing pre-mades all day long. ~ Sincerely a disgruntled destro player.
Last edited by Azerreth on Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Martok

Post#42 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:53 am

Holy crap, I think I saw bigfoot...
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

adamthelc

Post#43 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:11 am

Azerreth wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:43 am
mursaat1337 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:14 pm

can't take rejection peter or are you gonna pout more? you're just showing everyone you lack common sense to just leave someone alone when they requested it, but now i can see why you have an almost 6k post count....

back to topic, anyone intentionally pulling through barriers should be held accountable regardless of faction bias in which yes before there was some dev drama but let that wound heal for a bit and let the smoke settle.
The guy posted rubbish, he purported that one realm was getting away with exploiting (incorrect), while acknowledging that both realms are doing it.

Alright peter buckle up because Im going to stand up and call utter bull on your notion order DOESNT get bias treatment, or special privilege. Lets tally it shall we?

1. Via your words the white lion is a frontline, sustainable burst class yea? We don't have one. Not with the mobility or the punching power the damn lion has or the utility.

2. Iron breakers are better than black-guards. We don't have anyone who can make them work like Volo does his damn Iron-breaker, and no matter how hard any of us work we can't create or replicate his build. Yet the Blackguard is destro's IB, They are almost exact mirrors in functionality and tool-kits as well mechanics. (Hatred basically are grudges, with minor differences.)

3. Sorcs can not do what their fire clown cousins can, our bombing warbands get shredded and one order bombing warband can rip through at least two warbands. Heck the sorc doesn't have a reliable root, not one that can't be easily mitigated or removed from the players status. Nor do they have a knock-down or AoE silence, the bright wizard does.

4.Slayers are superior to choppa's, the only thing a choppa has in my opinion over the slayer is AoE. As well a pull, but dark rune and all their other self sustain and group buffs far exceed a choppa in many ways. For solo a slayer can do far better than any choppa.

5. The dev's are always telling us it is not a solo based game, yet order has way more characters with easier to manage mechanics that solo play can easily be achieved. Slayer, Iron breaker, Arch-mage, SW, Lion. All of them can solo and hell even knights can solo now with their thorns build which paired with their regeneration, is ludicrous.

I know there are things on destro that order bitches about which I find hilarious, but yet when they complain they see results. The majority of feedback offered to you or the dev's is often disregarded because "I know best, don't like it don't play!". Ya'll got some serious hubris going on and you think we don't know, but if you paid any attention at all you'd realize a lot of us do. Many like me just don't care anymore, don't want to offer feedback when it wont be listened too. OR when your white knights come out to play, but we've lost alot of good people on destro. Some went order and some quit and are onto other games because the state of late game is laughable.

Why do you think T1 is always so busy? Because its where most of the balanced game-play is and where people can play how they like, which the team seems fully willing to disregard for this ridiculous notion that havocs and solo players don't provide anything. Warbands can't and will never be the be all end all, until you make it that you can't enter into the RvR lakes without a full warband.

I don't like zerging much, but I like roaming with either myself or a few friends and it can still be doable. It's still fun and nothing will deter me from it; As it's how I like to play. The occasional zerg battle is fine but until you drop this balancing for "warband play exclusively" The game will never know true balance.

Note normally I've been trying not to speak on matters, trying to not bother with it as I see it as a waste of time. But I tire of you and I tire of your constant need to belittle people; I don't believe you know anything about the game. I don't believe you pay much attention unless its when you use dev tools to make montages about how much of a "god" you are. I bet if I had those dev tools like you Id be rolling face and killing pre-mades all day long. ~ Sincerely a disgruntled destro player.
White lions and marauders are pretty different. They can both do some things well. It's hard to compare them because of that. They both have times you could say 1 is better than the other based on the situation.

Sorcs arent bad at bombing. You could argue BWs are a little better, but the points you brought up arent great and some arent even accurate. The Sorc has the same root as a BW and has a M4 that is better than any root a BW has. The Ranged KD doesnt really do much when bombing and Sorcs have the same AoE silence as BW.

BW have a better AoE tree, probably better tactics and more overall damage. But Sorcs have infernal wave and BWs dont which is pretty good. Once Sorcs got the M2 for quick morale damage the BW lost a lot of their edge.

I like slayers more than Choppas, but I dont think Choppas are bad.

I dont really have any comment on solo because it's not interesting or fun to me. I will say though if I was worried about soloing I wouldnt play a Slayer.

Most people that seriously complain about a bias arent being very objective.

davispeed
Game Artist

Post#44 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:06 am

This is going on since Fort are on. I thaught at one point it was fixed but seems like it is not. I reported it, with evidence(the vid is still on youtube) and i was told they got a slap on the wirst for doing it.... i guesss it is not enough to stop ppl doing it sadly. My evidecnce are from march 13 and Fort was released around late february or early march if im right; We are almost in may and its still a thing :cry: :x . Got fetch by a WL throught wall\postern and a full guild grp, same as WL, spank me good more than once. TOO BAD WE CANT NAME & SHAME. This is where i slowly stop to logging inn.... I can deal with bug and such but that kind of f*ckery is just frustrating.

To anwser your question; What Does it Take? I dont know and i dont have the "good answer" either but i know it pissed me off enuff to slowly leave RoR.

My current sig

Azerreth

Post#45 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:40 am

adamthelc wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:11 am

White lions and marauders are pretty different. They can both do some things well. It's hard to compare them because of that. They both have times you could say 1 is better than the other based on the situation.

Sorcs arent bad at bombing. You could argue BWs are a little better, but the points you brought up arent great and some arent even accurate. The Sorc has the same root as a BW and has a M4 that is better than any root a BW has. The Ranged KD doesnt really do much when bombing and Sorcs have the same AoE silence as BW.

BW have a better AoE tree, probably better tactics and more overall damage. But Sorcs have infernal wave and BWs dont which is pretty good. Once Sorcs got the M2 for quick morale damage the BW lost a lot of their edge.

I dont really have any comment on solo because it's not interesting or fun to me. I will say though if I was worried about soloing I wouldnt play a Slayer.

Marauder is a hybrid mirror of the SW and the Lion with some witch hunter type dots, at least on paper but mara is kinda the odd man out and is different enough to not be called a mirror at least with how it functions. The main arguement is that the lion is a type of class we do not have on destro, we don't. The mara at least when it comes to utility and kit really don't hold a candle to it in the terms of effectiveness and damage. Their pull is less reliable than the lions, their knockdown more so as its an AoE and can be disrupted because I guess its counted as a DoT (Like their AoE DoT.)

Slayer > Choppa all day ere'day. Choppa ain't bad in a premade with a guard and a healer, but a slayer can be self-sufficient on its own with little issue if built properly and not running the face roll spec its seen to be. (Most warbands just want AoE dps, they can do it so why not ham it up right?)

Sorcs < BW, easy peasy there when I don't die hardly at all to sorcs on order and often times even if they get me close its an easy fix with a pot. Bright wizards? Hell no, once one picks you out its over and you're done for if you're not a tank or a medium dps (Mara) if you're anything but and they get their skills off its done. Since most are bypassing (Applying all dots at once? Sure. My suspension of disbelief that you can react within seconds of it like neo, from the martix will accept it.) You basically self implode.

engies shot through walls, signal flare and incendiary bombs/acid bomb will kill you if you don't catch a heal. And Arch-mages dots hurt REALLY bad. Again not an issue I have with magus's or shamans or not one I did have while my lion was around; And even when I dink around on order I don't see them as too much of an issue if they aren't guarded and well protected.

Order has superior kits, they really do. And with gear scaling and proper play they can mop a destro one v one, and sure both sides have mouth breathing plebs. But for every mouth breathing pleb there is someone like Volo who can solo ten people; Those solo ten people and walk out with a win are order exclusive at least at the current state. I Can't think of any big names (That are not dev's making montages.) Out there for destro; I mean believe what you want but alot of destro are quiting. I've seen so many people dip out and just not come back because of how things are.

All my friends have left, so I mean when we were all going strong was back when T4 first arrived and now its an utter **** show. But hey bright side is once destro is gone; Order can have all the empty and free zone flips they want! Just the way they like it right ! #WorkingAsIntended.

Azerreth

Post#46 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:41 am

adamthelc wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:11 am

Marauder is a hybrid mirror of the SW and the Lion with some witch hunter type dots, at least on paper but mara is kinda the odd man out and is different enough to not be called a mirror at least with how it functions. The main arguement is that the lion is a type of class we do not have on destro, we don't. The mara at least when it comes to utility and kit really don't hold a candle to it in the terms of effectiveness and damage. Their pull is less reliable than the lions, their knockdown more so as its an AoE and can be disrupted because I guess its counted as a DoT (Like their AoE DoT.)

Slayer > Choppa all day ere'day. Choppa ain't bad in a premade with a guard and a healer, but a slayer can be self-sufficient on its own with little issue if built properly and not running the face roll spec its seen to be. (Most warbands just want AoE dps, they can do it so why not ham it up right?)

Sorcs < BW, easy peasy there when I don't die hardly at all to sorcs on order and often times even if they get me close its an easy fix with a pot. Bright wizards? Hell no, once one picks you out its over and you're done for if you're not a tank or a medium dps (Mara) if you're anything but and they get their skills off its done. Since most are bypassing (Applying all dots at once? Sure. My suspension of disbelief that you can react within seconds of it like neo, from the martix will accept it.) You basically self implode.

engies shoot through walls, signal flare and incendiary bombs/acid bomb will kill you if you don't catch a heal. And Arch-mages dots hurt REALLY bad. Again not an issue I have with magus's or shamans or not one I did have while my lion was around; And even when I dink around on order I don't see them as too much of an issue if they aren't guarded and well protected.

Order has superior kits, they really do. And with gear scaling and proper play they can mop a destro one v one, and sure both sides have mouth breathing plebs. But for every mouth breathing pleb there is someone like Volo who can solo ten people; Those solo ten people and walk out with a win are order exclusive at least at the current state. I Can't think of any big names (That are not dev's making montages.) Out there for destro; I mean believe what you want but alot of destro are quiting. I've seen so many people dip out and just not come back because of how things are.

All my friends have left, so I mean when we were all going strong was back when T4 first arrived and now its an utter **** show. But hey bright side is once destro is gone; Order can have all the empty and free zone flips they want! Just the way they like it right ! #WorkingAsIntended.

Luth

Post#47 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:05 am

davispeed wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:06 am TOO BAD WE CANT NAME & SHAME
I'm really not sure about that anymore.

DanielWinner

Post#48 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:17 am

There is no intended Order bias. Most of so-called unbalances happen because of simple oversight or lack of time and justification to change something.

Devs are aware about pulls through walls so it will be fixed as soon as possible.

The best way to post your balance ideas is the balance forum. Whining, martyrdom or “letters of resignation” won’t change anything, believe me. Dev team has little sympathy for such things so you will just get ignored.

I hope, you will find a good way for providing your feedback.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

Ads