Recent Topics

Ads

what does it take?

Let's talk about... everything else
peterthepan3

Re: what does it take?

Post#21 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:19 pm

''I don't think for one min that the players who were doing will get a ban. lets face the facts it was Order doing it.'' - your words!

Literally implying that Order are afforded special privileges/immune to facing justice - without a shred of proof.

I'm happy to join your warbands but I don't see how that will back-up your claim that Order are given the benefit of the doubt when it comes to these sorts of things (which is what you have purported to be the case).

Have a great evening, my dude!

Ads
bulgy70
Suspended

Post#22 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:39 pm

Peter, i can not name the order player on here as that would be breaking the rules, this player was ban for pulling player inside the keep with the doors up, he was then unban, and his 1st day back was doing it again, He was reported for doing it again, and he was not ban. He is still in the game.

So when i see that, i have no turst that the staff will do the right thing.

You happy now peter. now do you under stand why i may not believe that anything will be done.

Zanilos

Post#23 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:41 pm

Isn't this naming and shaming?

Unstoppable1776
Banned

Post#24 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:06 pm

Umm so you knew you could get pulled/stuck...so you stand in a spot you can get pulled?

Sorry to say but you deserved it then. Adapt overcome dominate

bulgy70
Suspended

Post#25 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:12 pm

Unstoppable1776 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:06 pm Umm so you knew you could get pulled/stuck...so you stand in a spot you can get pulled?

Sorry to say but you deserved it then. Adapt overcome dominate
i was told by a guild member that Order was doing it, so i was standing there to record it.

zgolec

Post#26 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:46 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:41 pm
bulgy70 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:32 pm
Marawo wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:21 pm I have seen choppas and magi try the same thing at fort posterns, in the end getting pulled into a stuck place and from positions that shouldnt be pullable is not a new thing, it is something you can play around and migitate if you are aware of it. I definetly wouldmake this video available for the for the respective bugtracker ticket to give more information on the issue so it can be fixed easier.
This is nothing new, it's been going on from the 1st days of the forts coming out, so the dev team know all about it,
If, by your own admission, you acknowledge that Destro are doing it too, then why would you make it out to be an Order-only thing in the first place? Why would you insinuate that the team are turning a blind eye to it when it is carried out by Order players?
....his surname says it all.

Btw should see all the whine from this guy in game... Rly sad fella ;p
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

Luth

Post#27 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:15 pm

oaliaen wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:50 pm
Spoiler:
Luth wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:43 pm
oaliaen wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:23 pm choppa cant pull trhough wall like that ... that was a clearly case of ban and guess what. nothing happened right ? anyway,if you ban someone begin whit the BW wallhacks

From 12 Jun 2018:
https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/11874
Though there are 424 ability related bugs open atm; i guess it can take a while.
its not pull through wall like wallhack in the video .. any class that have pull can do that.

If this is about something else, maybe the OP should have written a short description what's going in his video; not everyone attends to the fort zergfest.
What i saw and what i got from people commenting here was that an engi pulls enemies into an impassable game object (wall). I don't see how this is different from the report i posted.

rmpl

Post#28 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:32 pm

why all the crying he cant even pull u through walls, hes not disrupting anything really

Ads
vianiznice

Post#29 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:19 am

rmpl wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:32 pm why all the crying he cant even pull u through walls, hes not disrupting anything really
Yes, yes you can with both Rift and Magnet.

Turki

Post#30 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:33 am

Is it possible to explain the type of action to this kind of behavior or is the main focus order biased