Recent Topics

Ads

Nerf Buttons

Let's talk about... everything else
suomy

Nerf Buttons

Post#1 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:29 am

Ok so as a new to RoR player and an old school AoR player I have seen a lot of talk in game about Nerf Buttons addon but dont have a clue what this addon actually is. To hazard a guess i take it this addon either tells you when to use certain skills or auto uses skills for you. If this is the case appart from the obvious "I want to be Uber but cant do it on my own so I will use whatever resources I can to be Uber" why do people use it? If it is that much of an improvment to make bad players think they are good why is it allowed?

Forgive me for my ignorance on this addon but as an old school gamer I dont see the point of having addons like this, it would be like having aimbot on fps games i think, no skill lvl required just run round and let addon do all the work for you.

Flame away if you want feel free :)

Ads
Stickzy
Game Artist

Re: Nerf Buttons

Post#2 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:32 am

Another Day, another NB talk. Hopefully In a few hours there will also be opened another wl topic.

10/10

rmpl

Post#3 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:40 am

suomy

Post#4 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:42 am

As i said flame away but this was just an enquiry as to what the addon actualy does if you have no constructive commets then why bother posting?

rmpl

Post#5 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:43 am

suomy wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:42 am As i said flame away but this was just an enquiry as to what the addon actualy does if you have no constructive commets then why bother posting?
cuz its been discussed to death just use the search option u baboon

Stickzy
Game Artist

Post#6 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:48 am

rmpl wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:43 am
suomy wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:42 am As i said flame away but this was just an enquiry as to what the addon actualy does if you have no constructive commets then why bother posting?
cuz its been discussed to death just use the search option u baboon
this

suomy

Post#7 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:49 am

oh so now personel insults as well you make your case well good job and a big thumbs up from me to you :D

Zod24
Suspended

Post#8 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:58 am

Spoiler:

Ads
DanielWinner

Post#9 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:59 am

You can make macros in almost every mmorpg.
Other than this use search and find all the discussions about this addon if you are really interested.
We don't need another toxic thread for sure cause it will change literally nothing. When or if devs find a way to adjust this addon, it will be announced in patch notes.

Therefore,
Locking.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha