Recent Topics

Ads

The removal of Cleansing Wind

Let's talk about... everything else
shaggyboomboom

Re: The removal of Cleansing Wind

Post#71 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:02 am

Synacy wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:42 pm
Nekkma wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:54 pm And how about glasscannon rdps that want to solo and not be killed during kd from stealth by we/wh? Lets add a "stealth see through" ability for renown points for these poor classes...

Balancing through renown abilities should never had happened in the first place and the cheif offenders where cw, rd, tb which acted as counters to dots, cc and direct burst.
"Lets add a "stealth see through ability"". Funny, your initiative must be low, and you should get more, though renown points.
370 ini on my WP and DoK (with buff) and I have yet to detect most WH/WEs.
Also:
>buying stats thru RR
kek

Ads
Synacy

Post#72 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:20 am

shaggyboomboom wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:02 am
Synacy wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:42 pm
Nekkma wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:54 pm And how about glasscannon rdps that want to solo and not be killed during kd from stealth by we/wh? Lets add a "stealth see through" ability for renown points for these poor classes...

Balancing through renown abilities should never had happened in the first place and the cheif offenders where cw, rd, tb which acted as counters to dots, cc and direct burst.
"Lets add a "stealth see through ability"". Funny, your initiative must be low, and you should get more, though renown points.
370 ini on my WP and DoK (with buff) and I have yet to detect most WH/WEs.
Also:
>buying stats thru RR
kek
Sorry but I gotta hand this to ya,

Yeah, I used to be that witch elf named Fun

shaggyboomboom

Post#73 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:50 am

🗿

bichka

Post#74 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:14 pm

Sulorie wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:24 pm Are there really WE/WH who use something different than parry/dodge M1?
WH:

M3 is 50%+your own parry in group play is near to same. While you helping your own grp.
Thats what i always trying to use on my WH in scs.

In real 6man M4 from 2nd branch can help alot against strong healers.

WE:
M3 is must have for push. You don't need your M1 under gard and proper grp at all.

So M1 is must have for soloing/pug only.

peterthepan3

Post#75 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:22 pm

bichka wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:14 pm

You don't need your M1 under gard and proper grp at all.
Yes, yes you do: try surviving a kill attempt without having access to M1.

It is used by all of the WH/WEs in 6v6 when their life depends upon it; it definitely sees a lot more play than the WE M3.

Sulorie

Post#76 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:31 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:22 pm
bichka wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:14 pm

You don't need your M1 under gard and proper grp at all.
Yes, yes you do: try surviving a kill attempt without having access to M1.

It is used by all of the WH/WEs in 6v6 when their life depends upon it; it definitely sees a lot more play than the WE M3.
Not only this, most fights don't last long enough for M3 to be ready. :P

Furthermore, the talk was about M1 in general, because some people seem to pick damage M1, which is so non-sense.
Dying is no option.

bichka

Post#77 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:38 pm

Sulorie wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:31 pm pick damage M1, which is so non-sense.
good for low tiers when damage is too low.

well i am playing 99% of time solo, so for sure 100% parry is my M1 to use, but i am talking not only abot 6man fights, but also scs. Pretty sure there a lot of time for M3 especially in mass scs like Praag. At least i have it recently.

Sulorie

Post#78 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:43 pm

bichka wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:38 pm
Sulorie wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:31 pm pick damage M1, which is so non-sense.
good for low tiers when damage is too low.

well i am playing 99% of time solo, so for sure 100% parry is my M1 to use, but i am talking not only abot 6man fights, but also scs. Pretty sure there a lot of time for M3 especially in mass scs like Praag. At least i have it recently.
When your side has full control and you want to kill the enemy faster, sure, go for M3. In a hard fight with good opponents, disrupt buff and parry/dodge m1 are your best lifesavers, because having guard and heals doesn't mean they are able to help, due to CC.

At low rank the dmg morals scale better, yes, especially with bolster. But even then, the moment I got parry buff, I never swapped back. :)
Dying is no option.

Ads
Glorian

Post#79 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:24 pm

As one of the Snipers who shoot WEs on a daily base I might give you some tips.
To be honest WEs are also the lonely class that kills Snipers the most on their own. Doesn't matter if the engi is alone or in a group. So it is a hate-hate relationship. ;)

Already some people have mentioned the tripple pots. Double health, plus absorp pot. What you need also is the double AP pot. Meaning normal Action points and Officers Action Points.

With these 5 potions and the chance to pop m1 Confusing Moments, as well as the chance now to double stealth you should be capable of fleeing from every situation.

We weren't Capable of chasing "Witch" after she stabbed one of us while we moved.
She activated the Absorp Potion and 1 second stealth. Then when she was visible she activated, "Flee" and drank her double AP Potions so she could activate the 30 second stealth.
And the next time we saw her she was safe in her pve Zone.

Telen
Suspended

Post#80 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:26 pm

Avoidance morale has no cap to the amount of damage they could negate. Taking anything else is pretty silly even fun niche roots. It’s even better if you’re guarded and healed as its the sort of quick burst that kill that it’s best against. Dots really arent a problem then.