Recent Topics

Ads

Who is idiot ?!

Let's talk about... everything else
qwerty113

Who is idiot ?!

Post#1 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:38 pm

So today we has defending fort Stonewatch and camp destro at their wc just simple all the time and we got nuked by some gm. After that Wargrimnir calls us idiots for camp destro wc.. But last time when destro camp us at Butcher's Pass gm's says well its ok, its was part of game mechanic. And what kind of shitty politic is that ?! Mechanic of the game allow to camp people on forts and who is idiots ?!
Last edited by qwerty113 on Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feroze - wh | Faiz - bw
Roam video's thread

Ads
Akilinus

Re: Who is idiot ?!

Post#2 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:39 pm

:lol:
Kkomrade 80 Zealot Akilinuz 80 Chosen Zaiyer 80 Marauder
Kkomrades 80 Black Guard Sauer 80 Squig herder Nosler 80 Witch Elf Soniq 70 Shaman

zaauk

Post#3 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:42 pm

If im that lame, i hope they nuke me too! GJ GMs <3
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: Zauk BO // Zauuk Choppa // Zaauuk SHM // Zniggle SH :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sombras

Post#4 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:50 pm

i'm gonna be blunt, steps to take in order of priority:
1. strip the responsible GM of his power since he is a danger to the game balance. his actions have huge consequences and he can't base them on realm preference.
2. change forts obviously, if you think that spawncamp should not be in the game (though if there has been a precedent where destro did it and noone did anything to change it, i would assume you think it's working as intended)

Tommo

Post#5 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:50 pm

Opposition is that lame and you still lost?
Who is lame again?

Dammy095

Post#6 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:54 pm

Sombras wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:50 pm i'm gonna be blunt, steps to take in order of priority:
1. strip the responsible GM of his power since he is a danger to the game balance. his actions have huge consequences and he can't base them on realm preference.
hes head GM, so thats not going to happen
also im sure , that action wasnt realm preference, just to punish some people, but he probably forgot it would put them to jail
people have to think twice before doing such things, could warn players at least

Sahngar

Post#7 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:58 pm

Punishing players for tactics that devs have already said are fine is stupid, especially without warning.

I wasn't even at the fort and yet the complete hypocrisy here is mind-boggling.

MedV

Post#8 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:22 pm

No matter what the issue is, I dont believe its the right tactic to make a post called "Whos the idiot" its disrespectful, and it shows how little you actually care. If you have a problem make a well detailed post about pros and cons how it can be fixed etc. The devs will 100% respond to that better than this.

If this was the first time this happened maybe the dev didnt know what the consequences would be and he learned to not do this anymore. Wait for his response and work through a problem like an adult.

Insults will get you nowhere, Here and in life.
The King.

Ads
Xergon

Post#9 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:25 pm

MedV wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:22 pm No matter what the issue is, I dont believe its the right tactic to make a post called "Whos the idiot" its disrespectful, and it shows how little you actually care. If you have a problem make a well detailed post about pros and cons how it can be fixed etc. The devs will 100% respond to that better than this.

If this was the first time this happened maybe the dev didnt know what the consequences would be and he learned to not do this anymore. Wait for his response and work through a problem like an adult.

Nothing new here ;) famous "players = shitbags" still persist ;)
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

Sahngar

Post#10 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:29 pm

MedV wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:22 pm No matter what the issue is, I dont believe its the right tactic to make a post called "Whos the idiot" its disrespectful, and it shows how little you actually care. If you have a problem make a well detailed post about pros and cons how it can be fixed etc. The devs will 100% respond to that better than this.

Interesting...

You Realise this is a response to Wargrimnir, who called All the Order players idiots, right?

He Insulted us.