which tank is better for 1vsX ?

Let's talk about... everything else
rikthor89

which tank is better for 1vsX ?

Post#1 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:11 pm

hi guys, I wanted to ask you a question that surely you are more experienced than me on warhammer, I have a doubtful game always chosen also on live after the closure I played other games where I developed another style of game abandoned the warband style and focusing on the 1vsX style which is a style that I enjoy the most. I tried to do it with the chosen result but I am still not satisfied especially when there is an enemy healer but anyway if I have 3 enemies in front of me I will kill him before he dies. now I come to the question, is there a build or a typology of tank that can do 1vsX much better than a chosen one also on the order side okay or am I wrong about the chosen one? if it were feasible even with the chosen one it would be beautiful but it doesn't have much care and it doesn't have a debuf cure to kill the curators so I think it is the wrong tank class for a 1vsX style of play. I thank you in advance for your replies.

sorry my english i'm not very good

Ads
tazdingo

Re: which tank is better for 1vsX ?

Post#2 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:22 pm

IB can be nuts 1vx if you have the skills check out volos vids
i saw some 2H BOs doing crazy things back on live but there isn't the gear to do that here yet

chosen doesn't have the regen they had back on live so it won't work too well. i don't know of any crazy chosen duelists anyway

rikthor89

Post#3 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:45 pm

so do you suggest the IB for my style of play? and what about the black guard?

Thanks for the reply

orillah
Suspended

Post#4 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:12 am

Ib -> Bg -> Sm
Thats my personal opinion after playing all tanks exept Bo.
Last edited by orillah on Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

tazdingo

Post#5 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:13 am

from what i have seen on this server yes. BGs i know fewer they've been pushed more towards 2H wb play lately rather than solo. they share the self sustain of IB but i think the solo builds are mostly right tree and BGs aoe snare is mid. IB can boost crit without tactic and just seems to perform better solo but i could be wrong

for destro i'd look at magus, pbaoe spec can take on multiple people solo i believe

rikthor89

Post#6 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:38 am

ok so thanks IB for order side and black guard for destruction even if IB is the best one for this style of play right? What armor sets, jewels and weapons recommended? so I begin to organize

tazdingo

Post#7 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:44 am

not clued up on high lvl ordo tank gear but i believe solo IBs use resistance talis... good luck

DirkDaring

Post#8 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:50 am

Ads
rikthor89

Post#9 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:07 am

thank you so much guys

oaliaen

Post#10 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:18 am

easy --> SM