Recent Topics

Ads

A loss of a great friend. Very sad day today .

Let's talk about... everything else
DirkDaring

Re: A loss of a great friend. Very sad day today .

Post#11 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:12 am

sad to hear, sorry for yours, and his families loss.

Ads
Michande1

Post#12 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:39 am

Very sad news about Ludakris. Only knew him through War Hammer but he was always kind, had fun, and was a joy to play with, I cannot imagine he was anything but a great man outside of game.

I cannot go past Dolgrund's Cairn BO in KV without thinking of him. For those that get the inside joke :D He had a way of making almost anything hilarious.
Avadore - BW, Karrde - SM, Ralen - AM
Current "DAN" of Salt Factory

Manatikik

Post#13 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:43 am

Michande1 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:39 am Very sad news about Ludakris. Only knew him through War Hammer but he was always kind, had fun, and was a joy to play with, I cannot imagine he was anything but a great man outside of game.

I cannot go past Dolgrund's Cairn BO in KV without thinking of him. For those that get the inside joke :D He had a way of making almost anything hilarious.
I still definitely still call it that every time even if no one in my group has any idea what i'm talking about.
<Montague><Capulet>

Sahngar

Post#14 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:25 am

I'm terribly sorry to hear about his passing.

I don't think I ever played with him, but if any of the comments are even half true then he was one of the good ones.

drmordread
Suspended

Post#15 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:27 am

My sympathies and condolences to all who knew him.
Morrdread Ladydread Kickyerbutt Tamorrah Whisperrss SutSut Amniell
Lolyou Tahw Fortuna Sarissa Yiorrrgos
(and eight more to keep you guessing)

Kragg

Post#16 » Thu May 02, 2019 5:54 am

Terribly sorry to hear of his passing away. My sincere condolences from myself and on behalf of the Bitterstone Thunderers. Stay strong!
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

carlos

Post#17 » Thu May 02, 2019 6:44 am

My condolences, may he find himself in a better place.
Starfkr

phononHYPE

Post#18 » Sun May 05, 2019 7:08 am

Lost friends are the hardest to miss, so glad you all had each other to enjoy before the passing. My deepest condolences to you all.
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative

Ads
JoyToy

Post#19 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:30 pm

Played this game with him for years on live and a little bit on RoR and I have only great things to say about him. Very sad. He was also known to many as TheZohan, ''Zo'' or just Kris. I will miss his silly voices and general positive attitude. I met him by just playing by myself on a healer at the very early stages of the game doing PQs and he came to help with his chosen with his ''I got you bro'' attitude. He wanted to help, that is just the kind of man he was. It's hard to explain to people all the situations you get put in while playing a simple video game, but there isn't a single dungeon, PQ, or Keep that we did not conquer together over the years in this game. It certainly meant something to me. I just wish i could have healed you one more time bro...