Recent Topics

Ads

SC t3-4 not viable no more after invader!

Let's talk about... everything else
Alcan
Suspended

SC t3-4 not viable no more after invader!

Post#1 » Wed May 08, 2019 6:31 pm

as lvl 31 BW with a pocket healer and now both lvl 31+ we have no way of either healing or doing dmg in t4 sc so no fun for new ppl i suggest that lvl 40 get their own sc and lvl 31-39 thier! go

Ads
Twyxx

Re: SC t3-4 not viable no more after invader!

Post#2 » Wed May 08, 2019 6:39 pm

The population is too small to do that, especially during NA times. Just means longer que times. You also have the pug scenario to avoid premades. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wdova

Post#3 » Wed May 08, 2019 6:55 pm

Alcan wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 6:31 pm as lvl 31 BW with a pocket healer and now both lvl 31+ we have no way of either healing or doing dmg in t4 sc so no fun for new ppl i suggest that lvl 40 get their own sc and lvl 31-39 thier! go
I am not sure. I am not that lucky to have pocket healer with my baby BW, but some pug scenarios I was topping killing blow charts. I dont feel that my dmg is somehow utterly low to be honest, same for open rvr. Sure more levels I am closing to 40 less dmg I deal, but with hitting lvl 40 You should be able to buy conqueror set which should be enough to compete with better geared ppl.

Population is too thin to separate scenario bracket and rvr tiers. Keep going and dont give up.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

Wdova

Post#4 » Wed May 08, 2019 6:55 pm

Alcan wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 6:31 pm as lvl 31 BW with a pocket healer and now both lvl 31+ we have no way of either healing or doing dmg in t4 sc so no fun for new ppl i suggest that lvl 40 get their own sc and lvl 31-39 thier! go
I am not sure. I am not that lucky to have pocket healer with my baby BW, but some pug scenarios I was topping killing blow charts. I dont feel that my dmg is somehow utterly low to be honest, same for open rvr. Sure more levels I am closing to 40 less dmg I deal, but with hitting lvl 40 You should be able to buy conqueror set which should be enough to compete with better geared ppl.

Population is too thin to separate scenario bracket and rvr tiers. Keep going and dont give up.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

Tesq

Post#5 » Wed May 08, 2019 7:10 pm

Wdova wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 6:55 pm

casters and especially bw/sorc can do average better in lv 31-39 than other classes due crits meccanics but as said alredy lots of time population between 31 and 39 is so small it could definetly go into t2-t3 sc yet it has beedn fully unsupport as change from dev so dont get hopes up. You better rank to 40 and equip ruin or rvr and surf / get help by- realm

adamthelc

Post#6 » Thu May 09, 2019 12:30 am

I think it has less to do with gear and level and more to do with the fact that it's just a more competitive tier.

There are max level premades with good gear that get stomped by better premades. A sub 40 duo isnt going to do as well against a full premade trying to be as competitive as possible. I think it's made more jolting by the fact that your duo probably trashed the competition in the mid tier.

That competitive curve is always going to happen somewhere whether it's at 31 or 40 or whatever other place people can come up with.

Like others have said ideally with an infinite population you could put 40s in their own pairing, but it's really not as bad as people make it out to be. I am sure I have 40s that could probably put your 31+ in the dumpster in terms of effectiveness and I get trashed all of the time. Sometimes you lose and sometimes it's not even close. If you come to terms with that you might not have as bad a time.

If you really want to always be on the winning side. Find a full group of player much better than you and never queue without them.

More specifically to your point. Sometimes it's harder to be as effective on a dps, but healers can always provide value as long as they arent positioning themselves to be killed 5-10 a match.

orillah
Suspended

Post#7 » Thu May 09, 2019 1:47 am

31-39 is a time of pain. Most of us was forced to endure it on first toons, after that you can wait till 2x xp weekends or events like that while leveling new toon or switch to your main. Its actually funny because with bolster at lvl 30 you are by far mor competiteve than when you reach 31 =(

Sulorie

Post#8 » Thu May 09, 2019 4:39 am

All your problems are not tied to your rank.
Dying is no option.

Ads
NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#9 » Thu May 09, 2019 7:34 am

I'd be all for a tapered bolster currently your level 48 bolster disappears at 32. If it were up to me in rvr and scenarios lower leveled players would have the following bolster

32=47
33=46
34=45
35=44
36=43
37=42
38=41

A tapered bolster in conjunction with tactic slots opening up at 9 lower levels than they do now and allowing all level 32+ players access to their m4's (along with my proposed change to allow use of every m4 available to a class without speccing into it) would give lower leveled players a fighting chance to survive and a realistic opportunity to contribute to large scale fights to include forts and in the not so distant future, city sieges.

Sulorie

Post#10 » Thu May 09, 2019 7:59 am

NoRKaLKiLLa wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 7:34 am I'd be all for a tapered bolster currently your level 48 bolster disappears at 32. If it were up to me in rvr and scenarios lower leveled players would have the following bolster

32=47
33=46
34=45
35=44
36=43
37=42
38=41

A tapered bolster in conjunction with tactic slots opening up at 9 lower levels than they do now and allowing all level 32+ players access to their m4's (along with my proposed change to allow use of every m4 available to a class without speccing into it) would give lower leveled players a fighting chance to survive and a realistic opportunity to contribute to large scale fights to include forts and in the not so distant future, city sieges.
I wouldn't allow sub40 to join fort. There are already too few slots, when we can't make it instanced. Just make sure, that always a rvr zone is open during fort siege. At low pop hours sometimes no lake is open.
Afaik you lose the bolster already with rank 31, not 32.
A slowly disappearing bolster sounds great, as well as giving full 4 tactic slots.
Most M4 don't play a role anyway, so 4 moral slots don't seem necessary to me.
Maybe I misunderstood you but giving specable m4 for free to low rank players is a big NO.
Dying is no option.