Recent Topics

Ads

Urgent fix please: Broken Pet

Let's talk about... everything else
Mythrendir

Urgent fix please: Broken Pet

Post#1 » Mon May 13, 2019 4:58 am

Greetings,

Since last patch, the WL pet is completely bugged out and malfunctioning ( in contrast, the SH ranged pets seem to be unaffected). It keep disappearing and getting unsummoned constantly + randomnly or when you go to pvp/use a skill and not only when you switch zones. Sometimes it remains by your side visually but no skills or pet abilities can be used. This bug can happen multiple times in a row even after re=summoning the pet.
The Class, being so pet dependent, is unplayable at the moment (the alternative "loner spec" is not a viable pvp option). I believe there is a topic in the bugtracker but if its not specific enough to this matter please let me know and I will make an additional post there.

Thank you.

Ads
Hargrim
Developer

Re: Urgent fix please: Broken Pet

Post#2 » Mon May 13, 2019 5:36 am

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#3 » Mon May 13, 2019 10:02 am

as hargin linked to bugs go to bugtracker not here.

Also:
We dont expedite fixing bugs based on threads on the forum. And not to mention we had some weird bugs since patch that may or may not have had issues with disk errors that we have found and repaired as some bugs did not match any changes done at all.

Mythrendir

Post#4 » Mon May 13, 2019 4:28 pm

Natherul wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 10:02 am as hargin linked to bugs go to bugtracker not here.

Also:
We dont expedite fixing bugs based on threads on the forum. And not to mention we had some weird bugs since patch that may or may not have had issues with disk errors that we have found and repaired as some bugs did not match any changes done at all.

Perfect, thank you guys. I was merely posting just as a red flag because the game is unplayable for us (those with pet classe) because of this problem and it stems from a recent patch. I shall remain patient and contribute to this threat : https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/14077

Have a great day and keep up the good work :P

Sulorie

Post#5 » Mon May 13, 2019 5:30 pm

The same people with pet classes are still farming the opposition as before, I doubt it is game breaking. :)
Dying is no option.