Recent Topics

Ads

happens all the time

Let's talk about... everything else
havartii

happens all the time

Post#1 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:43 pm

Start a warband, lead them into battles and bring them to keep siege , make calls to breach doors and capture inner. Get disconnected loose warband and receive no contribution rr or xp. Thanks
Order: 70 AM / 76 RP/ 72 Knight/ 58 WH
Destro: 82 Sham / 79 Zealot/ 70 DoK /70 Magus /68 Mara
Many alts on both sides now ruined by new currency change

Ads
Ototo

Re: happens all the time

Post#2 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:01 pm

I would prefer too that, due to DCs during massive battles, the reset of contribution was done only on character switch. It's unfair. But I have my hopes in that it may be unnecessary if the server improvements work. It's very obvious that the last patch improved that a lot, and we got DCed way less often since then. At least that's my feeling.
Spoiler:

Manatikik

Post#3 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:36 pm

Yea you don’t lose contribution from DC’s but okay.
<Montague><Capulet>

zulnam

Post#4 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:46 pm

The fight tonight went much more smoothly than before the server patch.

It’s not perfect but it’s a step in the right direction.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

CountTalabecland

Post#5 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:22 am

You crashing should not harm your contribution. Nor does logging out for that matter. Contribution for that zone stays on that character until the zone ends or you bring one of your other characters into that zone.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Martok

Post#6 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:24 am

havartii wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:43 pmStart a warband, lead them into battles and bring them to keep siege , make calls to breach doors and capture inner. Get disconnected loose warband and receive no contribution rr or xp. Thanks

Don't be so harsh. If today wasn't your day tomorrow will be. Nature of the beast.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Nastylicious

Post#7 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:03 am

havartii wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:43 pm Start a warband, lead them into battles and bring them to keep siege , make calls to breach doors and capture inner. Get disconnected loose warband and receive no contribution rr or xp. Thanks
but heyyy Atleast the games free to play right :) btw sry for your loss i know that feeling tho myself will prolly end up in asylum hospital sooner or later :P

Acidic

Post#8 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:39 am

Just an idea if u have not done already.
Turn down graphics settings to fastest frame rate and effects to part only.

High graphics settings can cause the effect you are describing when in fortress and keep siege

Ads
Glorian

Post#9 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:17 am

havartii wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:43 pm Start a warband, lead them into battles and bring them to keep siege , make calls to breach doors and capture inner. Get disconnected loose warband and receive no contribution rr or xp. Thanks
Like said by others.
Contribution is not lost on Disconnect.
You will get RR after Zone locks and you logon the next time.

Sulorie

Post#10 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:21 am

When you log in after crash and zone has locked, then look in your chat window. It tells you the renown gained for lock.
Dying is no option.