Recent Topics

Ads

Cheating in Gates of Ekrund

Let's talk about... everything else
Jimsey0000

Cheating in Gates of Ekrund

Post#1 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:55 pm

Has anyone ever encountered this exploit before? I believe this group was a premade; I took mid and was packed tight with order all around me, and this white lion climbed up on one of the gears next to the BO flag, and kept jumping up and down, his character's feet would impact with the upper half of my character, and eventually he drove me through the floor jumping repeatedly, similar to hammering a nail. Anyway it caused them to get the BO and win shortly after that exploit.

Ads
nebelwerfer

Re: Cheating in Gates of Ekrund

Post#2 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:57 pm

DanielWinner

Post#3 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:01 pm

Make screenshots and bugtracker next time.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

rmpl

Post#4 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:18 pm

Jimsey0000 wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:55 pm Has anyone ever encountered this exploit before? I believe this group was a premade; I took mid and was packed tight with order all around me, and this white lion climbed up on one of the gears next to the BO flag, and kept jumping up and down, his character's feet would impact with the upper half of my character, and eventually he drove me through the floor jumping repeatedly, similar to hammering a nail. Anyway it caused them to get the BO and win shortly after that exploit.
wish u recorded that cuz its sounds hilarious

peterthepan3

Post#5 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:35 pm

I've had that happen to me before: if you have the flag pole up your arse in GoE, and if there's loads of people surrounding you, you can sometimes find yourself falling down under the map.

It's not a deliberate exploit; it's just a by-product of having too many flag lovers within close proximity of a single pole.

Jimsey0000

Post#6 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:13 pm

I honestly can't help but think it was deliberate, it was fairly obvious what he was trying to do the moment i sunk through the gears. He very carefully climbed up on the gears, making sure not to fall off, then just started jumping, basically he'd jump up and instead of landing back on the gears, his character would land on a space of ''air'' above my character's upper half, and stated hammering away with jumps

DanielWinner

Post#7 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:41 pm

Then it goes to GMs with an evidence.
Locking.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha