Recent Topics

Ads

An unlucky day

Let's talk about... everything else
Chinesehero

Re: An unlucky day

Post#11 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:31 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:30 pm How are OP talismans and BiS gear/weapons not incentivising enough for you to do PvE?

Stop playing with banga bangas and expecting Method WoW results.
do u know weekly pve is pain for 222 setup?

Ads
peterthepan3

Post#12 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:33 pm

Chinesehero wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:31 pm
peterthepan3 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:30 pm How are OP talismans and BiS gear/weapons not incentivising enough for you to do PvE?

It isn't if your 222 setup isn't composed of a bunch of inept players who don't even use the correct specs.

Chinesehero

Post#13 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:37 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:33 pm
Chinesehero wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:31 pm

It isn't if your 222 setup isn't composed of a bunch of inept players who don't even use the correct specs.
who will expect a dps not in correct specs?
but in SC many order trash dps which dmg lower than me...
Why they play so casual?

peterthepan3

Post#14 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:38 pm

People play casual because the game is entirely casual at this point.

Also, SM should always top damage over 80% of classes, so that is nothing new.

Chinesehero

Post#15 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:45 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:38 pm People play casual because the game is entirely casual at this point.

the main point is that i am not full dmg spec still top dmg of those dps. how trash they are?

peterthepan3

Post#16 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:45 pm

Chinesehero wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:45 pm
peterthepan3 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:38 pm People play casual because the game is entirely casual at this point.

the main point is that i am not full dmg spec still top dmg of those dps. how trash they are?
Very trash, my friend! Make way for the new era!

DirkDaring

Post#17 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:52 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:10 pm It's called grouping up with good players who know how to play their **** class, instead of inviting any random durp.

If you invite bad players, then that is your problem. Invite good people into your guild, or train up your existing players, and never have to pug RoR PvE again.

Pretty much this, even on live we were always farming TOVL, Crypts/tunn etc, same here as far as Funbad, Crypts/tunn, and Bastion stairs, however we pretty much never ran with out of Alliance/guild, normally rather than run a pug group, ill wait, and not due it, rather then full with the headaches of trying to do it with a pug.

Sometimes it works out great, even in a pug, but thats with people that know the mechanics , and are somewhat geared/speced for the dungeon.

They removed level, and wards requirement, as well,

Good luck

Foltestik

Post#18 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:26 pm

you know how pug is this server, when chineshero complain agains bad players :D

Ads
Twohandernoob

Post#19 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:40 pm

I went to gunbad or crypts with you a some time ago.

You were off tank and asking the main tank who you should guard through the boss encounter. He was trying to explain to you to switch guard between who was needed but it was lost on you at the time and you continued to assign guard at onset and leave it there.

Now you're doing Bastion and gearing, I'm happy for you. But honestly how do you go from that to high horse elitism in a few months? If you're going to run pick up pve groups take the rough with the smooth and try to help out inexperienced people.

Martok

Post#20 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:00 pm

Chinesehero wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:05 pmShould cancel the inspect on players while we can easily know what gear he use. This is the best methods prevent low rank players on dungeons.

The classic Warhammer Online credo. We want new players and for people to be able to level their toons but don't bother me with your scrub-ass ya frackin' noob get out of my face.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...