Recent Topics

Ads

Order RvR improvement

Let's talk about... everything else
zulnam

Re: Order RvR improvement

Post#31 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:33 am

I remember during the last X2 weekend, i really pushed my SH to get some high ranks.

In my entire time playing i think destro managed to win 3 zones. Sure we pushed back a siege or two, mainly thanks to lag, but that was it. Our victories were far and in between.

Point i’m trying to make is that the war is cyclical. You have one side or the other dominating because of more experienced players that logged. If both sides are equal, it’s a stalemate (so no bag for you!).

There’s no need to make a whine thread describing how others refuse to play to your liking. Either roll with it or be the change.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

Ads
kmark101

Post#32 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:21 pm

Chinesehero wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:34 pm
Grock wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:32 pm IB has aoe punt with a snare from a tactic though
no IB use that? how long is that CD?
I use it a lot, it's in my standard WB spec both for fort and regular siege... you just don't see the effect because some spamming aoe caster already gave immunity to most destros :)
Gryyw - Ironbreaker

BeautfulToad

Post#33 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:48 am

Right now order have fewer players. That's why they lose the RvR. The number of times people go crazy spamming "same old order" when there is 60% AAO. Unless someone shows me some Band of Brothers-style keep seige strat, that will win the day. When there is AAO, what you are doing is finding ways to harvest RR (a solid keep defence gives massive RR and also gold), hold keeps for as along as possible, and eventually win a fort defence (that destro have to work hard to get to).

To put this in perspective, in one RvR with 360% AAO I killed two players in twenty minutes, left and went to do something else. I got enough renown to qualify for a loot bag. With high AAO, six mans can get obscene amounts of renown.