Recent Topics

Ads

I really want to talk about this weekend event

Let's talk about... everything else
Zod24
Suspended

Re: I really want to talk about this weekend event

Post#11 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:47 pm

Scottx125 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:39 pm Honestly I wish the event ended after 2 days. A whole week of crashing and mega lag isn't fun :/.
Do u ever post anything positive? The mega lag and crashes are still gonna be around, regardless of the event...

Ads
Scottx125

Post#12 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:01 pm

Zod24 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:47 pm
Scottx125 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:39 pm Honestly I wish the event ended after 2 days. A whole week of crashing and mega lag isn't fun :/.
Do u ever post anything positive? The mega lag and crashes are still gonna be around, regardless of the event...
Excuse me? Keep that comment to yourself. And yes the lag will be around, but not as much as now because the servers are flooded with people who have come back just because of the 2x XP event. My guild has cancelled all upcoming ORVR events this week due to the lag as it's practically unplayable in ORVR atm. It's not fun preping to face destro, everything juddering to a halt and then ending up dead before you've even had the chance to attack.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

Zamabu

Post#13 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:14 pm

Toxic, try stay posetive we love this game thats Why we are here . These guys are doing what they can and have time with . // mr posetive

BrownStar

Post#14 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:39 pm

Got my sad sack slayer from 30rr to 51. Hadn't had much time to play this summer but made the time once 2x was announced.
Thought it was a nice bone for the devs to throw us. Hope to hit 60 on this homey by weeks end now that they are extending the event.

Zod24
Suspended

Post#15 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:51 pm

Scottx125 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:01 pm
Excuse me? Keep that comment to yourself. And yes the lag will be around, but not as much as now because the servers are flooded with people who have come back just because of the 2x XP event. My guild has cancelled all upcoming ORVR events this week due to the lag as it's practically unplayable in ORVR atm. It's not fun preping to face destro, everything juddering to a halt and then ending up dead before you've even had the chance to attack.
just seen u post nothing but negativity in every thread, was just curious. lag is unplayable for a while now regardless of the event; only comfort is that u can get ur stuff for 2x less of the pain :D

rameden

Post#16 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:55 pm

Hienzwar wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:45 pm Have to say my experience was vastly different.

Leveled 4 characters to 30-40
Gained insane amounts of renown
Had fun in and around some massive battles
Made new friends and welcomed back old one

Good job imo.
This, so much this.
Too many alts to count...

Scottx125

Post#17 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:23 pm

Zod24 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:51 pm
Scottx125 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:01 pm

just seen u post nothing but negativity in every thread, was just curious. lag is unplayable for a while now regardless of the event; only comfort is that u can get ur stuff for 2x less of the pain :D
My pain is eternal. Just kidding ^^. But I'll be happy when this game is complete, I'll criticise and complain until the game gets better. And when it is better, then I'll compliment it. Until then however... :twisted:
Spoiler:
Now a member of Oath.

Sulorie

Post#18 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:01 pm

Scottx125 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:01 pm It's not fun preping to face destro, everything juddering to a halt and then ending up dead before you've even had the chance to attack.
Don't you think your enemy had the same lags?
Dying is no option.

Ads
Scottx125

Post#19 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:16 pm

Sulorie wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:01 pm
Scottx125 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:01 pm It's not fun preping to face destro, everything juddering to a halt and then ending up dead before you've even had the chance to attack.
Don't you think your enemy had the same lags?
I don't know, I can't play 2 factions at the same time. But just because everyone is suffering doesn't make it acceptable xD.
Spoiler:
Now a member of Oath.