Recent Topics

Ads

Seals and doomsday weapons fate

Let's talk about... everything else
TiberiusD

Seals and doomsday weapons fate

Post#1 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:55 pm

Hello!

There was some announcement some time ago that seals of paragon and exemplar will be removed from the server.
What will happen with doomsday weapons? will those be removed also or switch for another currency?

Before the seals will fade, will be possible to make them tradable on week before extinction so that players can achieve the goodies from vendor?

Ads
CountTalabecland

Re: Seals and doomsday weapons fate

Post#2 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:35 pm

I really hope we get advance notice. Need to trade in all my seals for RR potions unless those are also getting wiped too at some point.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

bichka

Post#3 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:09 am

i wish they had special appereance, don't care about stats. And you don't need renown pots after 80.

and even better use - there should be items which have appereance of any set in game, but have stats for tier1 or even no stats at all. So you will be able to obtain appereance that you like without spending tons of time in GB/Sentinel instances/BS/LV/ToVL.

Twohandernoob

Post#4 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:56 am

bichka wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:09 am i wish they had special appereance, don't care about stats. And you don't need renown pots after 80.

and even better use - there should be items which have appereance of any set in game, but have stats for tier1 or even no stats at all. So you will be able to obtain appereance that you like without spending tons of time in GB/Sentinel instances/BS/LV/ToVL.
I love this idea

Collateral

Post#5 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:09 am

bichka wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:09 am i wish they had special appereance, don't care about stats. And you don't need renown pots after 80.

That would almost completely defeat the purpose of the dungeons. Devs have to make dungeons desirable somehow. For now this is done with gear being bis for many classes and play styles (with some unique cloaks as well, which is ok imo). The tovl gear is pretty unique, and making it so that people can get the appearance without ever doing the dungeon will definitely have an impact. The gear would have to be pretty damn strong for people to go to them, which means more people will get mad about pve gear being stronger than pvp gear and all that stuff we hear.

Hopefully one day devs will figure out how to implement their own models and we will have unique stuff for high rr players.

bichka

Post#6 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:21 am

Collateral wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:09 am

That would almost completely defeat the purpose of the dungeons.
don't think so, imperator parts requred lot of time to get. Difference in way to obtain aka via RVR which is more suits to spirit of original game. But if i had constant party to do dungeons i'll get it much faster.