Recent Topics

Ads

Apothecary spores

Let's talk about... everything else
courtsdad1

Apothecary spores

Post#1 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:19 pm

Do the spores drop seeds to advance levels of quality? Im pretty clueless on this crafting thing. Any help is appreciated.

Ads
courtsdad1

Re: Apothecary spores

Post#2 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:19 pm

NVM I finally got an upgrade

Noiree

Post#3 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:55 pm

If you add soil, water and fertilizer, your chances of having critical success increase. You can lvl a seed from 1 to 200. Just takes time.
Noiree - Archmage
Annnoying - Disciple of Wayne

gone with the wipe - RIP:
Annoying Lilpieceofsh - Disciple of Khaine, Bikinibabe Withoutbeach - Sorceress, Kekshirn Derkruemlige - Shaman

dansari

Post#4 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:34 pm

Soil, water, and fertilizer are also a giant money sink and negative ROI
<Salt Factory>

courtsdad1

Post#5 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:01 am

Noiree wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:55 pm If you add soil, water and fertilizer, your chances of having critical success increase. You can lvl a seed from 1 to 200. Just takes time.
Thank you. I wasn't getting the seed to level and had been at it for quite some time. Within a minute or two of posting I finally got the upgrade.

Noiree

Post#6 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:16 pm

dansari wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:34 pm Soil, water, and fertilizer are also a giant money sink and negative ROI
Yep, pretty much. Sometimes it's useful if you need an upgrade or just got one of that kind and like to make sure it doesn't turn into zero seeds of that kind.
Noiree - Archmage
Annnoying - Disciple of Wayne

gone with the wipe - RIP:
Annoying Lilpieceofsh - Disciple of Khaine, Bikinibabe Withoutbeach - Sorceress, Kekshirn Derkruemlige - Shaman