Recent Topics

Ads

hello

Let's talk about... everything else
Shomy

hello

Post#1 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:37 pm

hello everyone i'm talking to you who are in charge and responsible for this game i don't know if you noticed how much you destroyed the destruction for example a healer standing in one place and healing himself more than i can kill him because i have no damage to kill him i mean most of all on the priest warrior his critical healing is much stronger than the five players that hit him, which is abnormal in my opinion, start dealing with the commanding side and still not nerf the classes that dominate, I mention you know yourself while destroying the other stubble and with feelings and nerfs I don't know if you are aware but people are slowly leaving more and more because only one side dominates and they are bored if you want to keep this game up to date, start working more seriously on this game if you want to keep it current and if you can't balance the calashes, get everything back to how the game is programmed, restart all the skills back to the factory builds and skills and one more thing start following the players more seriously because there are many players who use programs to increase the damage or defense of a lot of people who play this every day see a problem in the game as I see it so please start balancing how this game should be and not one side constantly dominating

Ads
Natherul
Former Staff

Re: hello

Post#2 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:44 pm

There are no details here more then possibly that you on a warrior priest being unable to kill an unknown healer.

Not to be rude but this is not detailed enough nor is it something that would be unique to one realm.

Ysaran

Post#3 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:10 pm

What you wrote is totally incomprehensible. Try to write a more structured post and try to explain which are in your opinion the problems of this game
Zputadenti

Likeaboss

Post#4 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:00 pm

Hmm if i wouldn't know better...

then i'd say, he attacked a geared healer in T1 with his level 2 dps ;)

Sorry, cant take that post serious... No facts just whine..
wargrimnir wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:50 pm Accidental solo-friendly content doesn't stay that way for very long.