Night Goblin outfit

Let's talk about... everything else

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

User avatar
sempthegreat
Posts: 9

Night Goblin outfit

Post#1 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:22 pm

Hello

Not sure if this is the right forum to ask, but was wondering if a Night Goblin outfit has been added to the game for Squig Herders and Shamans? :)

//Semp

Ads
User avatar
Darks63
Posts: 479

Re: Night Goblin outfit

Post#2 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:28 pm

The lowbie dungeon set has the night gobbo appearance for sham not sure about SH.
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

User avatar
Ysaran
Posts: 543

Re: Night Goblin outfit

Post#3 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:01 am

You mean Sacellum?

User avatar
phononHYPE
Posts: 117

Re: Night Goblin outfit

Post#4 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:10 pm

Ysaran wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:01 am
You mean Sacellum?
I don't have the shoes, but here is the Keeper gear:
https://ibb.co/kBZCKHV
Kaputcha - Dooooooom Diiiiiiiiiva!


Alt-itis:
<Nehe Khara Dyanasty (NKD)>
Sobekneferu, Cassini, Ohoyo (an experiment in initiative; 936, how useful! )

<Roaming Sheep>
Zhecka, Alwazah, Issuba...


User avatar
NoRKaLKiLLa
Legacy RR80
Posts: 1017
Contact:

Re: Night Goblin outfit

Post#5 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:48 am

Night goblin sets exist, the team won't release them
Image

User avatar
TenTonHammer
Posts: 3699

Re: Night Goblin outfit

Post#6 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:08 am

feel like you gotta wait till sov for some propa night gobbo stuff

Image
Image

User avatar
Ysaran
Posts: 543

Re: Night Goblin outfit

Post#7 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:39 am

phononHYPE wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:10 pm
Ysaran wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:01 am
You mean Sacellum?
I don't have the shoes, but here is the Keeper gear:
https://ibb.co/kBZCKHV
I thought that you was talking about this, really sad to not have these sets

https://youtu.be/Xl3mSieFlL0

User avatar
Ysaran
Posts: 543

Re: Night Goblin outfit

Post#8 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:42 am

NoRKaLKiLLa wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:48 am
Night goblin sets exist, the team won't release them
The Devs should really think about releasing some new appearance set. If not all classes have new appearance you could think about letting those classes to use appearance from other classes, in this way everyone will have some new appearance

Ads
User avatar
Glorian
Posts: 4385

Re: Night Goblin outfit

Post#9 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:49 am

Ysaran wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:42 am
NoRKaLKiLLa wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:48 am
Night goblin sets exist, the team won't release them
The Devs should really think about releasing some new appearance set. If not all classes have new appearance you could think about letting those classes to use appearance from other classes, in this way everyone will have some new appearance
Partially true.
Nigh Goblin Dress is not just Body, Shoulders or Gloves.
Sometimes it is ONE Modell that goes over other parts.
If you wear the gloves both will be shown and sometimes your char vfx bug out when using one of your attacks.
Only fix is then zo relog.

Personally Goblin community would freak out if there is a night goblin appearance for running goblin guilds and night goblin hunting groups. :)

User avatar
NoRKaLKiLLa
Legacy RR80
Posts: 1017
Contact:

Re: Night Goblin outfit

Post#10 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:58 pm

The staff won't release any appearance gear that doesn't strictly adhere to the very specific class models that were released when WaR was released, IE no khorne/nurgle gear, night goblin, savage orc etc. gear.
Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests