Recent Topics

Ads

SC almost dead

Let's talk about... everything else
peterthepan3

Re: SC almost dead

Post#21 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:23 pm

Not useless, no, but the only classes who'd really get anything out of them are probably SnB tanks and healers; the DPS weapons from BL simply > those from SC for pure dps.

Ads
Sulorie

Post#22 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:25 pm

adamthelc wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:43 pm
That wouldnt work. If there were some way to give dps healers priority in a no healer situation that would be one thing. But I dont think everyone else in a scenario wants to have a bunch of dps healers in a scenario in place of healers when healers are actually in the queue.

I do agree that scenario comps dont seem much better for the added queue times. But I dont know how much of that is my own confirmation bias.
Obviously, put true healers on top in priority.
Maybe the server can't handle more than 2 sc at a time but I doubt that. When there is for ages no pop, then there must be a reason for it.
Additionally, when some ppl are in queue for hours without a pop, then there is something wrong with queue, as on every pop, those ppl are supposed to move forward in queue.
Several times I saw streamers get multiple pops (not because they stream but you can witness their pop), while I get no pop at all. When ppl have a fixed position in queue and only move forward, then this shouldn't happen.
Dying is no option.

Manatikik

Post#23 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:34 pm

Sulorie wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:25 pm
adamthelc wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:43 pm
That wouldnt work. If there were some way to give dps healers priority in a no healer situation that would be one thing. But I dont think everyone else in a scenario wants to have a bunch of dps healers in a scenario in place of healers when healers are actually in the queue.

I do agree that scenario comps dont seem much better for the added queue times. But I dont know how much of that is my own confirmation bias.
Obviously, put true healers on top in priority.
Maybe the server can't handle more than 2 sc at a time but I doubt that. When there is for ages no pop, then there must be a reason for it.
Additionally, when some ppl are in queue for hours without a pop, then there is something wrong with queue, as on every pop, those ppl are supposed to move forward in queue.
Several times I saw streamers get multiple pops (not because they stream but you can witness their pop), while I get no pop at all. When ppl have a fixed position in queue and only move forward, then this shouldn't happen.
From my experience 6 mans (specifically 2-2-2) get highest priority for SC pops because they can fill a scenario faster and balanced already.
<Montague><Capulet>

nebelwerfer

Post#24 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:46 pm

this is probably because u are using a two handed sword. Longer ques cuz ur listed as damage dealer

alusnova

Post#25 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:58 pm

I hope devs are reading this and have a plan , I came back about 2 months ago and in the 2 montha have only been able to get 200 oppressor emblems and that is queued all the time , there are days where I get 0 scenarios to pop up.

Mind you I'm mainly NA but that's the problem here, scenarios have slowed down for EU time and almost non-existent for NA and that puts new players and NA players at a huge disadvantage trying to obtain their rr61 weapon and or armor.

Perhaps is time to lower the cost of the weapons/armor or increase the emblem rewards based on time zones. Hope this is being looked on since all the players before probably got their rr61 there is no need to do scenarios anymore.

Tesq

Post#26 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:01 pm

Did anyone tried queue as s+b and swap to 2h :P

TenTonHammer

Post#27 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:40 pm

Tesq wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:01 pm Did anyone tried queue as s+b and swap to 2h :P
nebelwerfer wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:46 pm this is probably because u are using a two handed sword. Longer ques cuz ur listed as damage dealer
Darks63 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:44 pm

Ive wondered the same. You could really game the system that way as a tank.

The system reads your mastery spec, talismans, gear

It’s not just weapons
Last edited by TenTonHammer on Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Darks63

Post#28 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:44 pm

Tesq wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:01 pm Did anyone tried queue as s+b and swap to 2h :P
Ive wondered the same. You could really game the system that way as a tank.
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

Ads
Nameless

Post#29 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:19 am

If my memory dont fool me, I remember that someone from the staff said that tanks doesnt count as dps no matter of their spec. Only check that matchmaking tools do about specs and talis is about dps healers
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

Alfa1986

Post#30 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:22 am

Yesterday I played scs on my bw and, for the sake of interest, I invited a healer in the party through / 5, and indeed the scs did one after another, the maximum wait was min 10, mostly about 5 minutes. Apparently the issue is in the broken class que sc system, which ignores part of the solo players que in pop, and perhaps this was due to the fact that it was just Sunday evening, idk, but as possible desition need looking for a healer for more often sc. so, what about the test scenario map without healers?)
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum