A message for the devs

Let's talk about... everything else

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Sulorie

Re: A message for the devs

Post#81 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:25 pm

Naharis wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:17 pm

I need to keep it up nice and positive so i'll just say that. Can you show me the way for the magic pony reinbowland? Is that the nice place where you live at? I'd like to visit at list once in my life. thank you in advice :) <3 <3 <3
It would be a start to stop posting the way you are doing, because anyone can see, what you are trying to do and that you have learned nothing since the last friendly reminder by staff.
Dying is no option.

Ads
Lokiusus

Post#82 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:26 pm

Saftdryck wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:31 am

As a bachelor of social sciences and mental health is one of my fortee, i cant but recognize thee stress and problems you display, from all heart seek some professional help.
Did you really just cite an undergrad degree in "social science" as qualifying you to make mental health determinations over the internet?

Nice job man. High five for effort. You work that big brain of yours.
BG: 60+ | DOK: 60+ | Mara: 50+ | Mag: 50+ | WE 50+
WH: 50+

Sulorie

Post#83 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:31 pm

Saftdryck wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:20 pm
Read text, and notice TONE? You're kidding right?
Yes people got punished for feedback, because it wasn't the feedback these incompetent leads wanted.

The grudge was, more competent people were against these crazy gamebreaking population killing decicions. Some more louder were these "tryhard premade" players who they despise so much. Sure it builded up trough time.

The only victim card pulled was by you and other average casual freerenown dogshit players. Durrr ban premades.

Also, for the love of god, fix your Signature will you??

It's Dying is NOT AN OPTION, not dying is no option. Grammar mate.
Thanks for showing, that my words were true. :lol: Take off the filter and you would notice the reason for the warnings some people get over and over.

I am sorry to say but the grammar in the signature is correct. No idea, where you went to school.
Dying is no option.

Saftdryck

Post#84 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:32 pm

Lokiusus wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:26 pm
Saftdryck wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:31 am

As a bachelor of social sciences and mental health is one of my fortee, i cant but recognize thee stress and problems you display, from all heart seek some professional help.
Did you really just cite an undergrad degree in "social science" as qualifying you to make mental health determinations over the internet?

Nice job man. High five for effort. You work that big brain of yours.
Better than your bachelor of brewing moonshine. Who taught it to you? Your father or brother? Or is he one and same? I cant tell when it comes to inbreds.

I dont know how that profession is in your shithole country, but in mine, it's top degree right after Stem. But you would'nt know anything about that. Sorry if it confuses you
Wasnotme Corazon Jizo Jeorr Ilzen
FUSION
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/fusionlife
Videos: https://www.twitch.tv/fusionlife/videos/all

Sulorie

Post#85 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:35 pm

Entertaining self-destruction you are showing here. 10/10 would read again.
Dying is no option.

Saftdryck

Post#86 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:36 pm

Spoiler:
Sulorie wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:31 pm
Saftdryck wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:20 pm
Read text, and notice TONE? You're kidding right?
Yes people got punished for feedback, because it wasn't the feedback these incompetent leads wanted.

The grudge was, more competent people were against these crazy gamebreaking population killing decicions. Some more louder were these "tryhard premade" players who they despise so much. Sure it builded up trough time.

The only victim card pulled was by you and other average casual freerenown dogshit players. Durrr ban premades.

Also, for the love of god, fix your Signature will you??

It's Dying is NOT AN OPTION, not dying is no option. Grammar mate.
Thanks for showing, that my words were true. :lol: Take off the filter and you would notice the reason for the warnings some people get over and over.

I am sorry to say but the grammar in the signature is correct. No idea, where you went to school.
Your grammar is so bad, i didn't understand what you said. Also you seem to have reading problems too.
Wasnotme Corazon Jizo Jeorr Ilzen
FUSION
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/fusionlife
Videos: https://www.twitch.tv/fusionlife/videos/all

pompownik666

Post#87 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:36 pm

fusion man bad

Naharis

Post#88 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:43 pm

Sulorie wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:33 am
simtex wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:17 am
Sulorie wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:40 am

With such a comment, I guess you need some lessons in people skills too. Can't you use a normal tone?
i'm just an elitist tryhard 6-man prosquad pugfarm pot against 4 warbands player on this server, and wargrimnirr is head gm. see the difference?
I see, that some players put themselves into a position of being moderated and in the end punished for their continuous behavior.

Furthermore I see, that officials just respond the same way as they are being treated, because none of them has to suck up the hostility, especially not "in their house".
let's keep it nice and positive but also clear, shall we? Let's see why Peter got banned from the forum in first place, shall we? i'll make it easy quoting what was his last post that made himself put in the position of being moderated/punished :)
peterthepan3 wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:02 pm
Ysaran wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:36 pm
rmpl wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:10 am
things are just not going well.
there are always a lot of ppl online, to me this means that everything is fine. But maybe i'm just naive
Ehh, vast majority of people aren't gonna take any notice of a lot of things (not that there's an abundance of bad stuff rn, just saying).

Aside: it is really perplexing that Thunder Valley, Khaine's Embrace & Stonetroll Crossing are all, yet again, in the SC rotation, when the Map generator is supposed to be RNG :lol:. I'm not accusing anyone of anything, but the fact that all 3 of these maps are in the rotation - for yet another successive week - is pretty baffling.

----------------------------------------------
Sulorie wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:25 pm
Naharis wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:17 pm

I need to keep it up nice and positive so i'll just say that. Can you show me the way for the magic pony reinbowland? Is that the nice place where you live at? I'd like to visit at list once in my life. thank you in advice :) <3 <3 <3
It would be a start to stop posting the way you are doing, because anyone can see, what you are trying to do and that you have learned nothing since the last friendly reminder by staff.
I have to say that, you chose the way you read what other people write. What am i sneaky trying to do? I havent insulted you. I added the smiling face and the hearts to make it clear im not sharing hate.

Peace
Naharis - Zealot RR 80+
Mhoanaz - Dok RR 80+
Mhoana - WP RR 70+
Nahariz - RP RR 60+

Ads
WeGotThis

Post#89 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:56 pm

Wow...

We went from nice words as a message for the devs,
to an atmosphere full of insults & harrasments in 9 pages...

Guess you all calm down :)

geraldtarrant

Post#90 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:01 pm

Thread is amusing.
I just cant understand how you people still have belief in the possibility of changing anything.
Basing on history, posting on forums/interacting with 90% staff was and is futile,if you dont share their pov ,only thing you get for that is sanctions. Just enjoy game and dont talk to strangers, its flavour of the server.
Why be arsed? Khorze and Jono gonna play in no time again anyway.
Last edited by geraldtarrant on Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Muschroom Gloom Iznoogood
Orz