Recent Topics

Ads

"Guild Token" mounts rework proposal

Let's talk about... everything else
Natherul
Former Staff

Re: "Guild Token" mounts rework proposal

Post#21 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:32 am

guild tokens will never move to being daily simply as it means that the objectives have to become easier to match and more importantly we do not want to have a system that makes you feel like your forced to log every day. We hope you want to do that regardless because its fun, but adding it into guild tokens is not something that will happen.

Also the sole purpose to have the mounts timed is to ensure that its done regularly and promote team play in your guild. Meaning more content will be run no matter if you are in the absolute endgame or not. Having them permanent would mean you would do it once and then never bother.

Ads
Eversoris

Post#22 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:47 pm

Hi Natherul,

I do understand your point but my opinion differs from yours, not completely but to some extent. Right now system forces you to play in guild group for guild tokens and also obtainable mounts are set for 7 days of use. Massive guilds are minium while small guilds with just 5-6 active people are more common. The small ones atm can't reach guild mounts and also do not motivates the effort just for a 7-day mount, they rather screw that part of content.

Imho, from a player perspective, guild mounts could be set as:

From 7 to 30 days.
Reduced number of tokens from 10 to 7.
Guild Level 30.
RR65.

Speaking about the daily guild missions, they could motivate you to connect daily and for sure it will help grow server population, giving some kind of prize even if it was minimal (as I said before, 5 gold for each connected day and on the last day of a week a temporary object of +20% renown for 24 hours). I do think it could be motivational and no forces you to log everyday.

But again, is my opinion, a player who is in a guild with 5 or 6 active members at max.
Pain is temporary. Eversoris is forever.
-------------------
Twitch Channel: https://www.twitch.tv/eversoris_
►► YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/Eversoris

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#23 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:12 am

Eversoris wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:47 pm Hi Natherul,

I do understand your point but my opinion differs from yours, not completely but to some extent. Right now system forces you to play in guild group for guild tokens and also obtainable mounts are set for 7 days of use. Massive guilds are minium while small guilds with just 5-6 active people are more common. The small ones atm can't reach guild mounts and also do not motivates the effort just for a 7-day mount, they rather screw that part of content.

Imho, from a player perspective, guild mounts could be set as:

From 7 to 30 days.
Reduced number of tokens from 10 to 7.
Guild Level 30.
RR65.

Speaking about the daily guild missions, they could motivate you to connect daily and for sure it will help grow server population, giving some kind of prize even if it was minimal (as I said before, 5 gold for each connected day and on the last day of a week a temporary object of +20% renown for 24 hours). I do think it could be motivational and no forces you to log everyday.

But again, is my opinion, a player who is in a guild with 5 or 6 active members at max.
Im sorry to say but if your guild cant reach a fp to do these weekly quests then you need to either:
a) recruit more players
b) merge with another guild
c) find another guild

The point of guilds is not to have 4-5 members. Filling a fp is a rather low goal and to be perfectly honest the absolute minimum recuirement that can be set. Setting it any lower defeats the purpose for encouraging players to group up. If anything expect the vendor to add more things in the future which would then encourage players to move to a bigger guild even more. Dont get me wrong, if you want to have that small guild thats fine, but dont expect content thats attemting to encourage players to group up to be scaled down for you, thats simply not happening.

Eversoris

Post#24 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:12 pm

Natherul wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:12 am Im sorry to say but if your guild cant reach a fp to do these weekly quests then you need to either:
a) recruit more players
b) merge with another guild
c) find another guild

The point of guilds is not to have 4-5 members. Filling a fp is a rather low goal and to be perfectly honest the absolute minimum recuirement that can be set. Setting it any lower defeats the purpose for encouraging players to group up. If anything expect the vendor to add more things in the future which would then encourage players to move to a bigger guild even more. Dont get me wrong, if you want to have that small guild thats fine, but dont expect content thats attemting to encourage players to group up to be scaled down for you, thats simply not happening.
Understood.

I know guilds should be more than 5 members (not speaking about elitist pvpers, pve or whatsoever). Anyhow, alot of people feel joining big guilds as a "work" where you need to log into discord, follow leader/commanders, fill in a proper group and warband role and the list goes on. Sorry if I wrote it wrong. I would never expect content for a 10man-guild and it never should happen but facilitate the content so that not only those with the greatest number of people could enjoy it.

I will probably join a bigger guild as you mentioned above.

Thanks Natherul.
Pain is temporary. Eversoris is forever.
-------------------
Twitch Channel: https://www.twitch.tv/eversoris_
►► YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/Eversoris

GoreFist

Post#25 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:50 pm

They dont favor big guilds lol.....Posts like this are why the devs get mad lol /closethread
Always had you on farm :lol:
Infidelous/WH RR7x
Lordcorruptous/Chosen RR6x
Dadakaboy/Choppa RR5x
Drsicko/Slayer RR5x
Whiplash/Mara RR5x
Freedumb/Kotbs RR5x
Whiteclaw/WL RR5x

Chinesehero

Post#26 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:25 am

why the quest cant take now????
many guild mates say they cant take quest when i want make grp run the dungeons. I take the quests at very beginning but never done it since no one can take quest from that npc