Dungeon average times

Let's talk about... everything else
TiberiusD

Dungeon average times

Post#1 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:56 pm

After a lot of dungeon runs with different groups, i found the average time for each dungeon.

Keeper 1 hr in total
Redeye 1 hr per wing. 3 hrs in total
Sentinel 1 hr Tunnel / 1 hr Crypts. 2 hrs in total
Bloodlord 1 hr per wing. 3 hrs in total

It's very easy now to get gear from dungeon and less time consuming that it was a while ago.

Ads
Olszewski

Re: Dungeon average times

Post#2 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:00 pm

Are these average times for /5 groups correct? I know for sure that for solid groups that have been working together in coms these times are cut in half. If you are unlucky and dont get gear drops on first run, you have to complete kill quests. I recommed you add to ur post the kill quest count as well to get the gear, the influence amount time, and lock out timers. You make it sound like thats all you need to do. :D

TenTonHammer

Post#3 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:55 pm

Hardly average far more variables involved like getting a party that too without lockouts on the wings and bosses espically since the majority of the population have moved on to the higher tier sentinel and bloodlord dungeons

Hardly anyone want keeper or feels it worth at I see quit a few 2-3/6 parties fall apart on destro

TenTonHammer

Post#4 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:55 pm

Hardly average far more variables involved like getting a party that too without lockouts on the wings and bosses espically since the majority of the population have moved on to the higher tier sentinel and bloodlord dungeons

Hardly anyone want keeper or feels it worth at I see quit a few 2-3/6 parties fall apart on destro

Olszewski

Post#5 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:02 pm

TenTonHammer wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:55 pm Hardly average far more variables involved like getting a party that too without lockouts on the wings and bosses espically since the majority of the population have moved on to the higher tier sentinel and bloodlord dungeons

Agreed, there are more variables as well, im sure its been brought up in post like dungeon issues and in other posts lately.
TiberiusD wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:56 pm After a lot of dungeon runs with different groups, i found the average time for each dungeon.

Keeper 1 hr in total

It's very easy now to get gear from dungeon and less time consuming that it was a while ago.
For new ppl just getting into this stuff this is very bad/Incorrect information for them.
Last edited by Olszewski on Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:39 am, edited 7 times in total.

wpc56
Suspended

Post#6 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:03 pm

TiberiusD wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:56 pm After a lot of dungeon runs with different groups, i found the average time for each dungeon.

Keeper 1 hr in total

If no wipes

Redeye 45 hr per wing, 1h+ for mid wing. 2+ hrs in total
Sentinel 1 hr Tunnel (at best) / 30 min Crypts. 1.5 hrs in total
Bloodlord 45 hr per wing. 2+ hrs in total

The dungeons are not difficult once you know the mechanic or RNG god doesn't mess with you on some bosses. The hard part is advertising in /5 for 30+ minutes to an hour (good luck if you are in NA timezone)

Ironically if you want to carry a group, you need to be a geared dps that knows the mechanic... but then you get all the dps trying to fight for those two dps slots.

Tank = gear check, required to know pve rotation and some position awareness (ie. don't stand in fire)
Healer = keep detaunt on boss (most ppl don't know this), have enough hp to survive some random hits, put sublety on and click 3-4 buttson (cleanse, group heal, hots)
Dps = geared enough to make the run go fast, knows to position next to tank for guard so you don't get one shot, stay out of ****, watch your back when you get punted (don't get punted into fire), watch for cleave, know mechanic to switch dps (to adds/pillar... etc)

Add onto that most dps have no idea what the ideal spec and setup is for pve, so it's a giant waste of time for healer/tank running with suboptimal dps (any non-assault SW, non-mid tree engineer, non-aoe tree BW or any WL without the auto-attack speed increase tactic)

If you have ever run a dungeon with skirmish SW and a single target engineer in anni set for funbad, you want to gouge your own eye out because of how slow you clear the dungeon.

Everyone's like, we're doing all the gunbad wings and then the dps doesn't have enough dps (yay for SW dots...) or brain power to kill the freaking staff on right wing boss and you are like... ok I really don't need/want to get full redeye set on my 4th character

zageen

Post#7 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:57 am

Personnal stat :

Redeye 45 hr left/mid , 30 right. 2 hrs in total
Sentinel 30 hr BB / 30 hr BE. 1 hrs in total ( best try : 45 min , with a pug grp tbh , 3 dps , 1 tank)
Bloodlord : didn't even tried, another stupid farm , after the 2 other dungeon

wypes doesn't really matter on the timer for bb/be , you hardly lose 5 min
Twelves inches unbuffed

Zag 40/83 chosen
Zagm 40/6X mara

Legion of Boom

Zageen 40/7X SM
Diabolomenthe 40/6X KOTBS

zgolec

Post#8 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:24 am

30, max 40 min per wing in BS with solid grp that know what they ought to do.
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

Ads
Aethilmar

Post#9 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:42 pm

Keeper 1 hr in total

It is very heartening to know that it is far easier to farm gear for PvP in a PvE instance than it is to do it in actual PvP activities ... this game is moving in a very WoW-ish direction and not in a good way.

Aurandilaz

Post#10 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:18 pm

Gunbad, 40-60mins per wing
BB+BWE best 46mins, average 55-70mins total
BS, best 66 mins, average 70-90mins total

havent touched Gunbad with a good group lately as most of my dps are warded, maybe now after some PQ nerfs its doable with 25-35min per wing unless you get some of those classic pq bugs or someone in party is ported back to capital city when entering instance

making Gunbad the "first" dungeon and making it incredibly frustrating/long/tedious during the first year after it launched was maybe not the best move, as it might have turned some previously "neutral" potential pve grinders into pve haters. (not to mention most classes have little use for the gear, but simply grind it for the ward and either dump it into the bank or just delete it)