Recent Topics

Ads

Balance issues

Let's talk about... everything else
Sulorie

Re: Balance issues

Post#11 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:11 pm

cjimaras wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:34 am Just logged out from Praag siege as destro. You know that a game has balanced issues when you see that a class is overpopulated. Guess what... There were 18 engies and 10 dps AM's melting everyone with their dots. I love the game and i feel very grateful for the devs that keeping it alive.
But please, can someone spend some time rebalancing the classes? Though i have order toons i refuse to join the OP side (yes the order is pretty OP for me - and i am not the only thinking that).
Probably this post will be delete as rant post but what i said is true. 18 engies and 10 dps AM's. Must be a reason that there are so many of them. Plz check it.

You made zonepop and assume all AM in zone are dd spec? Come on, admit you made a joke there. :^)

You attack a keep, guess where you encounter engineers. It is the best place for them.

When you die next, you first think how your death happend, look at yourself. Either you join a group with heals and tanks or you use line of sight to avoid getting hit by range dd. This is basic knowledge.
Have fun!
Dying is no option.

Ads
DanielWinner

Re: Balance issues

Post#12 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:39 pm

I guess the thread has been answered.

Locking it since some people have tried to push their own balance agenda already.

Have any suggestions on balance? Welcome to the Balance Forum.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha