Recent Topics

Ads

Thank You to Gambero and Server Restart Question

Let's talk about... everything else
Chort

Thank You to Gambero and Server Restart Question

Post#1 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:00 pm

I am a new player, i tried RoR some time ago but couldn't get into it. Now with one large gaming company being dead to me i decided to get my MMO fix with ROR and it is a blast. Game is still pretty confusing, but due to people like Gambero i am just falling in love with the game and the community. He/she explained me some basic, but confusing, things and showed me how to jump into action. THANK YOU!

My question about server restart, i had a character i created long time ago and deleted two days ago so i can use that name. After i deleted that toon i created replacement in less than 2 min, however name was declared duplicate. I start reading forums and it says i have to wait until server restart. Here is where i find confusing information, some posts say there is a daily restart, some says is when there is an update. Can someone clarify this for me? Or is someone took the name i wanted?

Ads
Deadkiller

Re: Thank You to Gambero and Server Restart Question

Post#2 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:03 pm

Server restart is normaly Every Weekend, mostlly saturday for new Patches. But ofc Server restart happens out of the Times, if Server crashes for exampel

PDM
Banned

Post#3 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:39 pm

Chort wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:00 pm I am a new player, i tried RoR some time ago but couldn't get into it. Now with one large gaming company being dead to me i decided to get my MMO fix with ROR and it is a blast. Game is still pretty confusing, but due to people like Gambero i am just falling in love with the game and the community. He/she explained me some basic, but confusing, things and showed me how to jump into action. THANK YOU!
You are **** cringe bud.

TiberiusD

Post#4 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:11 pm

PDM wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:39 pm
Chort wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:00 pm I am a new player, i tried RoR some time ago but couldn't get into it. Now with one large gaming company being dead to me i decided to get my MMO fix with ROR and it is a blast. Game is still pretty confusing, but due to people like Gambero i am just falling in love with the game and the community. He/she explained me some basic, but confusing, things and showed me how to jump into action. THANK YOU!
You are **** cringe bud.
What is cringe

Sulorie

Post#5 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:13 pm

TiberiusD wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:11 pm
You are **** cringe bud.
What is cringe
PDM's behaviour.
Dying is no option.

Chort

Post#6 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:42 pm

You are **** cringe bud.
Sorry man if i offended you, I just wanted to say thanks to admin i met in the game, who helped me figure out hot to do pvp, may be i am not as bright or clever as you are. Sorry that i forced you to comment and contribute to my appreciation of another player and how nice "most" of the community is. Hope you are well dont get triggered by my cringe.

Everyone else thanks for clarifying restart times!

PDM
Banned

Post#7 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:00 pm

TiberiusD wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:11 pm
You are **** cringe bud.
What is cringe
You're PVE Fetish in this game m8.

PDM
Banned

Post#8 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:25 pm

Thankyouforlistening wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:11 pm
PDM wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:00 pm You're PVE Fetish in this game m8.
Stop hitting yourself already, mate.

Do something you enjoy, or have a chat with someone you like - have a nice day.
lol,who the **** even are you? random pug
go back to gunbad

Ads