Recent Topics

Ads

GUIDE - ALL HALLOWS EVE WALKTHROUGH (mostly order side)

Let's talk about... everything else
anrix

Re: GUIDE - ALL HALLOWS EVE WALKTHROUGH (mostly order side)

Post#31 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:52 am

Robzkull wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:26 pm
TIPS for destro
Spoiler:
how do you get to the order side of Ekrund (as destro) for pumpkin completion? i cant find a way over there other than a tunnel guarded by the insta kill guards. You can climb the hill at 43k/38k. need to find the right spot though
At 42k/40k, there is a pumpkin stairway over the mountain. It is the path that leads furthest up the mountain.

Ads
Wintersun666

Post#32 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:56 pm

anrix wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:52 am
TIPS for destro
Spoiler:
how do you get to the order side of Ekrund (as destro) for pumpkin completion? i cant find a way over there other than a tunnel guarded by the insta kill guards. You can climb the hill at 43k/38k. need to find the right spot though
At 42k/40k, there is a pumpkin stairway over the mountain. It is the path that leads furthest up the mountain.
I'm there now but there is no pumpkin stairway :(

Gangan

Post#33 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:56 am

Wintersun666 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:56 pm
TIPS for destro
Spoiler:
Would guess it was placed by players and pumpkins resetted at some point.
You could try to build a new, by using pumpkins you harvested. They have collision and so you can jump on them and build a ladder up the hill. Or you try the location in the spoiler, no pumpkins need there, just some tries to find the right spot.
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald

anrix

Post#34 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:53 pm

Gangan wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:56 am
Wintersun666 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:56 pm

Would guess it was placed by players and pumpkins resetted at some point.
You could try to build a new, by using pumpkins you harvested. They have collision and so you can jump on them and build a ladder up the hill. Or you try the location in the spoiler, no pumpkins need there, just some tries to find the right spot.
They were there but they are not anymore, I wonder if the world map has been reverted to non-event or something. But there was a stairway there made of carved jack-o-lanterns which are not the same as the pumpkins that are placed by players, additionally players are not allowed to place pumpkins in that area.

Wintersun666

Post#35 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:15 pm

Thank you for the suggestions,i actually managed to bug out with the mount and climb the mountain after like 15 mins lol

Kanchaan

Post#36 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:42 am

Hi!!
hope we have great discussion ahead..
Thank you!!