Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

Ads
blechkautz

Re: 6v6 SC

Post#72 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:04 pm

Viphy

Post#73 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:18 pm

So long till now still no 6v6 scenario. What's the point of saying 6v6 scenario had already been put in when it wasn't the case.

:?:

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#74 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:46 pm

Sometimes we put it back in there temporarily. Get it while you can.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Viphy

Post#75 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:14 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:46 pm Sometimes we put it back in there temporarily. Get it while you can.
Thanks for your gracious answer warg.

Secrets
Former Staff

Post#76 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:16 pm

Hey guys,

We've reinstated the 6v6 SC into the rotation.

A little bit of why it was borked:

When we enabled the Hallow's Eve event, specific SCs were activated so that the event may be completed.

Unfortunately, when that process was done, the 6v6 SC was additionally disabled. In fact, all SCs were reenabled by hand, but the 6v6 SC was missed from this manual re-enabling.

There was no malicious intent when these scenarios were mistakenly disabled. I'd like to make that clear that we love every aspect of our community, including the 6v6 crowd.

To make up for this problem, we've enabled both Caledor and Eternal Citadel. I asked Max if anything would break by doing that, and he didn't seem to think anything would. So you now have options.

Additionally - I'd like to apologize on behalf of the team that it took 3 weeks to get this back up and running. We don't owe you the 6v6 Scenario, don't get me wrong - but it's nice that a core part of our game actually works again and it probably caused unneeded frustration being missing. So for that, we're sorry and we'll try and do better.

Thanks guys for being persistent about the issue, and for posting the best memes we could ever ask for.

<3

Lilim
Community Management

Post#77 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:27 pm

Spoiler:
Secrets wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:16 pm Hey guys,

When we enabled the Hallow's Eve event, specific SCs were activated so that the event may be completed.

Unfortunately, when that process was done, the 6v6 SC was additionally disabled. In fact, all SCs were reenabled by hand, but the 6v6 SC was missed from this manual re-enabling.

There was no malicious intent when these scenarios were mistakenly disabled. I'd like to make that clear that we love every aspect of our community, including the 6v6 crowd.

To make up for this problem, we've enabled both Caledor and Eternal Citadel. I asked Max if anything would break by doing that, and he didn't seem to think anything would. So you now have options.

Additionally - I'd like to apologize on behalf of the team that it took 3 weeks to get this back up and running. We don't owe you the 6v6 Scenario, don't get me wrong - but it's nice that a core part of our game actually works again and it probably caused unneeded frustration being missing. So for that, we're sorry and we'll try and do better.

Thanks guys for being persistent about the issue, and for posting the best memes we could ever ask for.

<3
Thanks! <3 :D

Grock

Post#78 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:34 pm

Secrets wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:16 pm Hey guys,

<3
Thanks for detailed answer :)
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

Ads
Viphy

Post#79 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:44 pm

Just want to check here if any premades that is queueing for 6v6 scenarios , if it's popping up for the 6man premades. Already been a few days and there's like enough premades around usually but haven't seen any 6v6 scenario going on.

Secrets
Former Staff

Post#80 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:02 pm

Viphy wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:44 pm Just want to check here if any premades that is queueing for 6v6 scenarios , if it's popping up for the 6man premades. Already been a few days and there's like enough premades around usually but haven't seen any 6v6 scenario going on.
I've seen a few matches happen since reinstating it, there must just be no one queueing.