Re: 6v6 SC

Post#81 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:06 pm

Ok nice , thanks.

Ads
Desidus

Re: 6v6 SC

Post#82 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:59 pm

Secrets wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:16 pm Hey guys,

We've reinstated the 6v6 SC into the rotation.

A little bit of why it was borked:

When we enabled the Hallow's Eve event, specific SCs were activated so that the event may be completed.

Unfortunately, when that process was done, the 6v6 SC was additionally disabled. In fact, all SCs were reenabled by hand, but the 6v6 SC was missed from this manual re-enabling.

There was no malicious intent when these scenarios were mistakenly disabled. I'd like to make that clear that we love every aspect of our community, including the 6v6 crowd.

To make up for this problem, we've enabled both Caledor and Eternal Citadel. I asked Max if anything would break by doing that, and he didn't seem to think anything would. So you now have options.

Additionally - I'd like to apologize on behalf of the team that it took 3 weeks to get this back up and running. We don't owe you the 6v6 Scenario, don't get me wrong - but it's nice that a core part of our game actually works again and it probably caused unneeded frustration being missing. So for that, we're sorry and we'll try and do better.

Thanks guys for being persistent about the issue, and for posting the best memes we could ever ask for.

<3
Thanks for your apology. Its refreshing to see a developer on this project displaying sincerity and transparency. We appreciate your detailed response and I hope your enthusiasm can rub off on the other people on your team. Keep up the good work :)