Recent Topics

Ads

Gate Watcher's Lucky Key

Let's talk about... everything else
wiscel

Gate Watcher's Lucky Key

Post#1 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:40 pm

Whilst inspecting some people in IC I saw this WE with a trophy called Gate Watcher's Lucky Key, funny thing was this trophy had stats! Never seen this one before or knew that trophies could have stats? Any idea where to find this trophy?

Nasty - R8X Squig Herder
Mehlindy - R8X Witch Elf
Donavicenta - R8X Sorceress

Ads
Zxul

Re: Gate Watcher's Lucky Key

Post#2 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:05 pm

Would like to know that one as well.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Sulorie

Post#3 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:46 pm

You don't think bugs are fixed?
Dying is no option.

Zxul

Post#4 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:50 pm

Sulorie wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:46 pm You don't think bugs are fixed?
Sulorie don't be a fun pooper, we can hope.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

Sulorie

Post#5 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:50 pm

Zxul wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Sulorie wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:46 pm You don't think bugs are fixed?
Sulorie don't be a fun pooper, we can hope.
Be realistic and it's not like the stats are overwhelming. It's obviously a bugged item.
Dying is no option.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#6 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:46 pm

I'm not really sure how that works. It's setup like any other piece of jewelry and shouldn't be possible in that slot.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Zxul

Post#7 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:46 pm

Comes to think of it though- devs, some random items like the one above which go into trophies slots and add a little stats (same size as the one above) would be actually a fun little addition. Don't consider it a bug- lets call it a hidden feature :D

machopi1

Post#8 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:45 pm

Oh my, that coveted +12 corp resist which allows you to survive simultaneously being dunked on by 3 full premade bomb WBs all by your lonesome and then 1shot them with your divine presence alone as they are erased from existence while cowering at the mere mention of your radiant invincibility.

Ads
drmordread
Suspended

Post#9 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:38 pm

Bug? I prefer ... "Undocumented Feature!" ...

But hey ... I am sure someone out there is going to cry and cry over it. Because you know ... with those two little bonuses that wittleWE can storm Altdorf and rob their mailboxes of AH loot!!!!!
Morrdread Ladydread Kickyerbutt Tamorrah Whisperrss SutSut Amniell
Lolyou Tahw Fortuna Sarissa Yiorrrgos
(and eight more to keep you guessing)

Quillog

Post#10 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:22 am

If I remember correctly this is a quest reward from one of the Salzenmund quests in Nordland.
Those items were originally given out as trophies, but had not appearance (or stats). A few months ago they were fixed in a patch and became jewelry like they should have been. I assume that WE had the item equipped pre patch and it wasn't force removed after the patch.
Quilog: Squig Herder | Balver: Shaman | Moragor: Chosen | Drachdon: Marauder | Duzgat: Choppa | Aggerond: Magus | Rodira: Sorceress | Gozug: Black Orc | Lodariel: Disciple of Khain | Whikna: Zealot | Sorelia: Blackguard | Lindriel: Bitch Elf