Recent Topics

Ads

U did again !!

Let's talk about... everything else
normanis

Re: U did again !!

Post#11 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:32 pm

not all ppl have lot free time, they have famalies , school, work , also can have bad days or good days in real life. if ppl can only play 2 hours its good its their time what they spend ingame.
p.s i dont say ppl shoud get for free all goodies, byt also if players in na time zone will stop play than half /bigest part of day server is dead ( 117 in morning and 300 in evening gmt+2 time zone). or 1 sided. changes about lowbies can join fort is added too late. i liked also old system atleast if u loose than atleast got something, at moment its 0 all. lock half zones to fort and than got 0 .
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Ads
Jastojan

Post#12 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:51 pm

hirodon wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:32 pm
Jastojan wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:12 pm It is very sad reading for me. "the message from your post i've read was: i locked 2 zones without defence now i want the fort for free as well. you had AAO to fight, where is the problem? :)" Realy?

If this is the look from other side we all could leave this game right now... your post has very impressive start - you need invader medailons and you have 1-2 hours... and the finish... I have no words. The only one who get something for free is you and the whole other side (if all of the other side are like you).

The change about forts showed much more about the community. It looks like some players would by happy to have new vendor with invader eq (or all eq) for free. Maybe then they will try to play the game ... not only abuse the system (yes, this is abusing the system).
Looks like you clearly missunderstood everything. And people bringing x-realm on the table also.

The point is, oRvR is dead and you play alone or with very few interestet from both team until there is the fort. Only lately castle have been taken with nobody defending, and then granting close to no renown.

And claiming people palying 1h per day love this, yeah maybe, but they don't deserve their loots if they join only fort, not the rest of the war. End-game content for everyone for free, it's like that now... there is no invader vendor for free, there are free medals... same.
I understand it very well. Maybe I did not write it expilicite because I hope it was clear from the context when I am against abusing this part of the game (free forst = dead orvr zones and full forts). I think I worte it comprehensible when I said we could leave the game because of this (it means dead orvrs - orvrs are most important part of the game for me) and players like I described (players who dont want to play orvrs, but want to have all the rewards / medailon / renown/ etc. from forts). I think it is clear. I am against this. ORVRS are dead this is a result and yes, it is a problem.

And about 1-2hours players. I dont have problems with some1 who has only 1 or 2 hours to play. We all dont have time sometimes. It is normal. Problem is why should anyone who is ONLY waiting for fort expect that he should get the same reward for fort (or possibility to join fort) as the player who properly participated on the orvr before fort? The fact I have only 1 or 2 hours to play the game is not excuse. Someone pointed out this and was ridiculed. And this from WeGotHis "the message from your post i've read was: i locked 2 zones without defence now i want the fort for free as well. you had AAO to fight, where is the problem?" was like a punch right into the face and what made me angry... very "nice" to read.

(sorry for my english, it is my 4th language, but I hope the content is clear enough)

Direbloodykiller

Post#13 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:09 pm

"Problem is why should anyone who is ONLY waiting for fort expect that he should get the same reward for fort (or possibility to join fort) as the player who properly participated on the orvr before fort?"

What are you talking about? This isn't even a thing! What yoy refering to can't be more then 0.01% of the population.
When a guild log in, they tend to do it rather close to each other... so then these 24 players should be punished for having a misstiming due to login?

And also; reward from the zone before fort is giving to those who play it. The reward show be given from the zone you actually participate in, not something in the future.

Jastojan

Post#14 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:42 pm

Direbloodykiller wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:09 pm "Problem is why should anyone who is ONLY waiting for fort expect that he should get the same reward for fort (or possibility to join fort) as the player who properly participated on the orvr before fort?"

What are you talking about? This isn't even a thing! What yoy refering to can't be more then 0.01% of the population.
When a guild log in, they tend to do it rather close to each other... so then these 24 players should be punished for having a misstiming due to login?

And also; reward from the zone before fort is giving to those who play it. The reward show be given from the zone you actually participate in, not something in the future.
Of course it is less than 0,01%... this is why the forts are many times clearly more populated.
And if u talk about "...so then these 24 players should be punished for having a misstiming due to login..." I ask you. If they did NOT participate on ANY of the zones before forts (ANY - because they can make their job in elves zones and fort is empire, just for example - because they could make other zones because of tact), should they be rewarded the same way as the other players who did participate? Do u think it is fair to the other players who spent hours to get to fort? You talking about punishment ( I dont see it as a punishment...) I am talking about not be rewarded the same way if...

And
"And also; reward from the zone before fort is giving to those who play it. The reward show be given from the zone you actually participate in, not something in the future." The possibility to attack the fort is the result of the fights in zones before... so I disagree with your opinion.

Alfa1986

Post#15 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:00 pm

I think the same that the battle in the usual zone is the battle in the usual zone, and the battle in the fort is the battle in the fort. many people in the usual zone play on their alt characters, so they don’t need any rewards from the usual zone for main, and when the fort happens they switch to main. and people who participated in siege in 3-5 zones this direction before the fort, already in fact received their awards and their renown for this in accordance with their contribution.
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

Jastojan

Post#16 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:22 pm

Alfa1986 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:00 pm I think the same that the battle in the usual zone is the battle in the usual zone, and the battle in the fort is the battle in the fort. many people in the usual zone play on their alt characters, so they don’t need any rewards from the usual zone for main, and when the fort happens they switch to main. and people who participated in siege in 3-5 zones this direction before the fort, already in fact received their awards and their renown for this in accordance with their contribution.
To be clear, because I think we dont understand each other. It can happen, my english is poor I know.
You talk about players who participated in zones in fact. Even with alts, but they played! So they were a part of numbers in the zone before. They spent their time here to get in to the fort. I have no problem of reloging to their main char (of the same fraction, not xrealming) and play fort. It is not making any difference in numbers between zones and forts...

carlos

Post#17 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:44 pm

Jastojan wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:22 pm
Alfa1986 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:00 pm I think the same that the battle in the usual zone is the battle in the usual zone, and the battle in the fort is the battle in the fort. many people in the usual zone play on their alt characters, so they don’t need any rewards from the usual zone for main, and when the fort happens they switch to main. and people who participated in siege in 3-5 zones this direction before the fort, already in fact received their awards and their renown for this in accordance with their contribution.
To be clear, because I think we dont understand each other. It can happen, my english is poor I know.
You talk about players who participated in zones in fact. Even with alts, but they played! So they were a part of numbers in the zone before. They spent their time here to get in to the fort. I have no problem of reloging to their main char (of the same fraction, not xrealming) and play fort. It is not making any difference in numbers between zones and forts...
Then this is an issue. Many ppl have more the one accounts to get all the toons they want to play. The idea is flawed.
Added, i do belive "reward from the zone before fort is giving to those who play it. The reward show be given from the zone you actually participate in, not something in the future." isn't an opinion - it's fact.
If you lock Avelorn/Sapphery - your bad roll will be for that zone - NOT a fort (that might not even happend) 12 hours down the road.
Starfkr