Recent Topics

Ads

Renown calculator is up!

Let's talk about... everything else
phononHYPE

Renown calculator is up!

Post#1 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:28 pm

First of all thankyou-thankyou-thankyou! I think this is something we have all been waiting for since the old WARemulator site went down. One critique if you please, add a "reset all" button.

Next, if you don't know about this, there is now an option on the Career Builder to try out different renown rank skills. This will show you their costs and what rank you need to be. Great tool.

Again, thanks for getting this up, been waiting a while for it.

~Phonon and alts
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative

Ads
Jastojan

Re: Renown calculator is up!

Post#2 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:38 pm

This is amazing :) Thank you for this!

normanis

Post#3 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:34 pm

yup thx from me also to creator of it , in builder. page there is renown builder. ;-)
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

dalen
Developer

Post#4 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:25 pm

phononHYPE wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:28 pm First of all thankyou-thankyou-thankyou! I think this is something we have all been waiting for since the old WARemulator site went down. One critique if you please, add a "reset all" button.

Next, if you don't know about this, there is now an option on the Career Builder to try out different renown rank skills. This will show you their costs and what rank you need to be. Great tool.

~Phonon and alts
I'm the one that's created it. Happy that you like it!

There should already be a reset all button in the bottom right corner though, same as in the career builder part of it.

I've planned to add a reset button to each skill as well.
Source Developer

carlos

Post#5 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:47 pm

dalen wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:25 pm
phononHYPE wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:28 pm First of all thankyou-thankyou-thankyou! I think this is something we have all been waiting for since the old WARemulator site went down. One critique if you please, add a "reset all" button.

~Phonon and alts
I'm the one that's created it. Happy that you like it!

There should already be a reset all button in the bottom right corner though, same as in the career builder part of it.

I've planned to add a reset button to each skill as well.
Not all heroes wears a cape (or maybe you do?) :)
Starfkr

Gangan

Post#6 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:11 pm

Nice tool, but when I try to "spend" points I only get a grey screen and have to reload the site :cry: :?
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald

dalen
Developer

Post#7 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:48 pm

Gangan wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:11 pm Nice tool, but when I try to "spend" points I only get a grey screen and have to reload the site :cry: :?
Hmm, is that in Edge? It seems bugged in Edge, but works in Chrome, Firefox & Safari. I'll see if I can make a patch to make it work in Edge as well though.
Source Developer

dalen
Developer

Post#8 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:22 pm

dalen wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:48 pm
Gangan wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:11 pm Nice tool, but when I try to "spend" points I only get a grey screen and have to reload the site :cry: :?
Hmm, is that in Edge? It seems bugged in Edge, but works in Chrome, Firefox & Safari. I'll see if I can make a patch to make it work in Edge as well though.
Fixed the polyfills, now it should work in Edge as well. (And actually works in IE11, but looks terrible)
Source Developer

Ads
phononHYPE

Post#9 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:05 pm

I bet he codes in capes!

I see the Reset button, had to scroll further down.
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative

Gangan

Post#10 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:56 pm

dalen wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:22 pm
dalen wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:48 pm
Fixed the polyfills, now it should work in Edge as well. (And actually works in IE11, but looks terrible)
Awesome thanks 😁
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald