Recent Topics

Ads

Faction lockout timer

Let's talk about... everything else
Valdranc187

Re: Faction lockout timer

Post#11 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:59 pm

79 min time is **** dumb... seriously what are we going to do have fun? be able to enjoy the game more? not be stuck trying dumbass faction just see if the power are the same and then trying to switch back after seeing yeah... What honestly WHat reason for a timer?

Ooof anyways thats what i feel like sometimes when i see this timer.. but im not trying to neglect the system im just trying to see what classes have

Ads
rrrutsss

Post#12 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:57 am

Nice lockout would be that u get a debuff after changing faction- when you enter rvr lakes you turn in to a chicken.
So you can change faction and do scenarios(not city tho) and pve but you cant fight at lakes or keeps

Lilim
Community Management

Post#13 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:38 am

Valdranc187 wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:59 pm 79 min time is **** dumb... seriously what are we going to do have fun? be able to enjoy the game more? not be stuck trying dumbass faction just see if the power are the same and then trying to switch back after seeing yeah... What honestly WHat reason for a timer?

Ooof anyways thats what i feel like sometimes when i see this timer.. but im not trying to neglect the system im just trying to see what classes have
btw....it's a 90 min lockout-timer