Recent Topics

Ads

They tried everything to stop Ygua Blue

Let's talk about... everything else
shadyvillian

Re: They tried everything to stop Ygua Blue

Post#21 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:10 pm

I'm sorry you got offended. We will make a safe space for you.

Ads
Ravai

Post#22 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:38 pm

Note to self, dont throw bacon in the rats nest
Gitrate - Rysto - Nuclearpotato - Tato - Billsmith - Avgor - Svarz - Svz - Dug - Mrglass - Ravz - Ripgor

Gangan

Post#23 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:35 pm

Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald

Mattia1981

Post#24 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:40 am

Well Ygua Blue, i have no memory about you as SW but i can say you it happened me about the same.

I can consider myself not more such a skilled player like i was when younger, but the experience can help a lot sometimes. I had exactly your same feeling, people on the side i was playing refering my position to their friends on the other faction side via discord/teamspeak. I could even say you more about what will happen to you: your most important abilities will be dodged/parried as Shadow warrior as it happened to my tanks to parried on knockdown and punt, 2 time on three even by a runepriest /shaman.
I can even understand your reason about playing in solo, because most of guild rules are restrictive and avoid many players to enjoy completely the fun of their class - same reason for of certain bad strategy-tactic warbands leaders: they play warbands as a for their fun, not your. Despite this, i would suggest you to find a good one, where your opinions are discussed -considered at least- and not just dismissed. And if they are frustrated isn't very kind of you reminding them about this, truth or not truth you are part of the community. Your TRUE avenge isn't online vs cheaters that spents their days into something to avoid mostly fair players the pleasure of a good challenge (despite the results of this), but in you real life: if you start a competition vs cheaters you have already lost.

Caino BG rr 72
Caio KotBS rr79