Recent Topics

Ads

Sovereign-santa wishlist

Let's talk about... everything else
wonshot

Sovereign-santa wishlist

Post#1 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:33 pm

Less than a month till christmas, in the spirit of the season and with hopefully Citysiege being here soon(TM) why dont we make our wishlists for our main chars sov set.

RoR have had many changes from AoR, gear sets have been one of the bigger differences and while I do agree with not every new set should be an instant upgrade, some of the sets we have seen have just not been appealing at all.

So lets come together, make a list of setbonuses you would want to see on your Sov set with the mindset of this being the Endgame set for your class and competing with the current sets.

Brightwizard:
-mainstat
-wounds
-strikethrough
-Boost proc
-something utility
-critchance
- magicpower
- Granted ability

Many of the current sets are limmited by how each individual piece in a set just cant compete with for example a 3% armor reduction bonus on Onslaught chest, or 3%armor pen on SH helmet. Each piece also need to hold correct individual stats. So belts need to compete with the +archtype power on conq+vanq. Pieces that has critchance or strikethrough need to have the same, instead of morale gain or ap gain etc etc.

So what do you guys wish Sovereign Santa will put in your goldbags?
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Ads
Kellanved

Re: Sovereign-santa wishlist

Post#2 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:02 pm

You forgot about Warlord set first. If ofc there will be Warlord set like in live.
I bet set will be changed in time like Invader so end bonuses caan be quite difrent from start.
Propably we get typical mix of stats and proc and maybe some statics like +% to damage. Maybe some proc/bonuses that are rare like Taunt for offence tank sove.
We live we see. But im sure who will gear all 12 of his toons as one of first XD
AM / WH / BW / KOTBS / WL
MARA / ZEALOT / BO / MAGUS / WE
And also: Nastymidget - EG / Nastygobbo - SH

Ysaran

Post#3 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:45 pm

wonshot wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:33 pm So what do you guys wish Sovereign Santa will put in your goldbags?
Just that it doesn't f.u.ck up the balance
Zputadenti

wonshot

Post#4 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:53 pm

The idea of the topic was kinda to help the devs iron out those unwanted bonuses like

"increased range"
"no ap cost on next cast"
"random strikethough"

And whatever else garbage they've tried to put on invader and previous sets.
Some of the sets have been really really good, and some have been instant dust-collectors. Am I really the only one fearing we might see Invader-gear imballance on Sov. So make your wishes be heard atleast about what you want to see, and what you dont.
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

toffikx

Post#5 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:00 pm

Kellanved wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:02 pm Maybe some proc/bonuses that are rare like Taunt for offence tank sove.
Taunt on proc is very powerful (read overpowered). Giving it as a piece bonus to a set, that will arguably already have some of the best stats in the game, is not a good idea balance-wise imo. If anything, it should be removed from the game (with dominator set getting something else).

oaliaen

Post#6 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:01 pm

Wishlist

Making BW suffer 25% of his dmg dealt
Nerf AM dps capabilities

Its enough for me.

Ninjagon

Post#7 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:58 pm

I just wish, that Sovereign set should have 2 talisman slots per each piece :-).
Ninjab - The White Lion. No Destruction character. RETRIBUTION guild.
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler:

Ysaran

Post#8 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:32 pm

wonshot wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:53 pm The idea of the topic was kinda to help the devs iron out those unwanted bonuses like

"increased range"
"no ap cost on next cast"
"random strikethough"

And whatever else garbage they've tried to put on invader and previous sets.
Some of the sets have been really really good, and some have been instant dust-collectors. Am I really the only one fearing we might see Invader-gear imballance on Sov. So make your wishes be heard atleast about what you want to see, and what you dont.
as i thought, i was only joking.

anyway i would like something like

Choppa/Slayer
- stenght
- wounds
- strikethrough
- Boost proc
- something utility
- critchance
- flat armor pen
- Granted ability
Zputadenti

Ads
HongTen

Post#9 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:32 pm

all accs back
Français, Françaises, j'arrive en caisse
Spoiler:
If you're an astronaut, say hello to my Ego there.
:twisted:

Ghoztz Eliminati

nebelwerfer

Post#10 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:00 pm

you know i actually really enjoyed the old set-bonuses where you got additional mastery points. It unlocked some interesting options rather than just using the same old tried and true specs forever.

Having great stats is nice and all but it doesn't really compare to actual abilities, morales and tactic choices you never get to viably make otherwise.