The Worst Tank in Order

Let's talk about... everything else
Chinesehero

Re: The Worst Tank in Order

Post#61 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:49 pm

repel wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:22 pm Image
Let me tell u how to analysis the scoreboard
Why I got so many death?
u can see the composition of the class in the scoreboard. Most of order class is Tanks in those SC
order tank never use guard. I remember that sc my grp have 4tanks including me. i use guard in one of them but they dont use on me. I cant stand long since destro choose me to hit. i cant spread my dmg and heal to them. So u can see i die 10 times but i have tried. I dont like too many order tanks
1) Those tanks never switch his guard even in that place only u and that snb. he still not switch to u and he doesnt do any dmg output and see me die beside him. If u ask him "guard" he would say u dont need "guard". I know I dont need guard but only me and u u guard me i can heal u too. what rubbish they are?
2) the AM is dps healer. dont know why they cant put a res button in the bar. if the grp have 1 heal and 1dps heal. the heal maybe no time use res. and that dps heal never do it for the grp. he still think his dmg is better save the grp to fight

that day most SC have this 2 types especially snb never switch guard. Most of them guard a rdps or healer then go front without switching to help the 30feet ppl and they dont have any dmg. They rather like to do 1 more hit but they wont try to guard the nearby :lol: :lol: :lol: and this type tank make 0 help since they no dmg
dps healer at least have some dmg and if he is good he always can do res fast but this kind of dps heal can be counted in 5 fingers

Ads
Chinesehero

Post#62 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:53 pm

Direbloodykiller wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:42 pm
Elvenis wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:17 pm
Direbloodykiller wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:40 pm

CH - thats the same amount of deaths for a whole evenings play in RvR and you succeeded doin' it during one SC
No healers on Order side, maybe? beside 2 dps archmages with 30k of self heal :mrgreen:
The SC window misses 5 players. Counting from a perspective that there is 12 vs 12, chances are high these are healers 3 healers from order not showed (since its filtred with the highest damanged ones).
i remember that day :lol:
that group snb dont switch their guard or even dont use them. sometimes 3or 4 tanks in a group and they duel no dmg so almost make no dmg to destro and because they dont use guard i almost get focus in sec
those healer shown or not is not important since u can imagine what result as so many tanks here but they dont use the guard on right person. if u ask those snb throw a guard they will say u dont need guard. but the group have 4 tanks I remember :lol:

i cant stand long so no dmg or heal doing. only around 20% order tanks know why they need switch the guard :lol: :lol: most of them choose to hit 20 dmg but they no time do switching :lol:
sometimes many tanks in grp they will all tanks guard a healer :lol: and u must know what result since they dont cross guard or use the guard :lol:

toffikx

Post#63 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:04 pm

What exactly is the point of this thread?

Martok

Post#64 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:10 pm

toffikx wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:04 pmWhat exactly is the point of this thread?

Validation, I guess. For a period of time on this server CH took a sizable ration of grief for his play style. And the fact he died so often. I am on record in a couple of my videos dating back to those days stating although I felt CH's heart was in the right place he needed to stop playing his toon based on the faulty assumption everyone else in game would automatically have his back. That, to this day, is a very poor assumption to make.

Now, apparently, he has built a core following who will routinely have his back and therefore "see I told you so."

Whatever, man. This is a game. The idea is to have fun and try and share that sense of fun with others. Because, and trust me on this all, once you step away from the keyboard and thus out of the game, not one bit of this means anything.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Chinesehero

Post#65 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:44 am

Martok wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:10 pm
toffikx wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:04 pmWhat exactly is the point of this thread?

Validation, I guess. For a period of time on this server CH took a sizable ration of grief for his play style. And the fact he died so often. I am on record in a couple of my videos dating back to those days stating although I felt CH's heart was in the right place he needed to stop playing his toon based on the faulty assumption everyone else in game would automatically have his back. That, to this day, is a very poor assumption to make.

Now, apparently, he has built a core following who will routinely have his back and therefore "see I told you so."

Whatever, man. This is a game. The idea is to have fun and try and share that sense of fun with others. Because, and trust me on this all, once you step away from the keyboard and thus out of the game, not one bit of this means anything.
Back to the game my friend. :lol: