Post#31 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:14 pm

Luth

Check your msg's =D

Ads
Luth

Re: Leaked confidential ultra-secret beta patch footage

Post#32 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:34 pm

About the UI i got some PMs:
I started to create it some days ago (daocbuff settings are mostly from YakUI). I wanted to post it on the forum, but my screen resolution is 2880x1620 with downsampling to 1920x1080, so i have to test first if it will work on other resolutions as well. If not, i'm going to try to make it compatible with other resolutions (via "vectors" or something).
As it is not really "playtested" yet, i'm also probably going to make some alterations, so maybe it could take some time until done. I want also to try some additional stuff with the daocbuff filters.

I'm posting it on the forum when it's done, including all addons.

Btw does someone know, if there is a way to make "daocbuff" icons look rounded?
I thought there was such an option, but maybe i'm mistaken and it was some other buff or actionbar addon.

Arslan
Banned

Post#33 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:48 pm

Luth wrote:About the UI i got some PMs:
I started to create it some days ago (daocbuff settings are mostly from YakUI). I wanted to post it on the forum, but my screen resolution is 2880x1620 with downsampling to 1920x1080, so i have to test first if it will work on other resolutions as well. If not, i'm going to try to make it compatible with other resolutions (via "vectors" or something).
As it is not really "playtested" yet, i'm also probably going to make some alterations, so maybe it could take some time until done. I want also to try some additional stuff with the daocbuff filters.

I'm posting it on the forum when it's done, including all addons.

Btw does someone know, if there is a way to make "daocbuff" icons look rounded?
I thought there was such an option, but maybe i'm mistaken and it was some other buff or actionbar addon.
I think I have made some right steps towards your UI. Also found an addon that fixes the action bar resetting the 1st abilites you get. I think it is called FixGit.
1) I did not like the globs of HP's, AP's etc. I found the way to make them, but I ended up liking bars instead.
2) I want to know the action bars addon you were using. They are shinny and clean.
3) I cannot make buffs appear on target bars. I made DAOCBuff showing MY buffs, but not those of my targets. How can I fix that?
4) T2 is a big step. Siege weapons, Oils, Zone Locks, everyone (except bankrupt Yunans) is using mounts and fliers (personally I did not like flying, but I liked shooting down fliers) and sooo much more. We have patience and confidence!!! :)

lilsabin

Post#34 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:34 am

i want all his add ons plz , someone ... plus , how he making his graphics so nice ?

Luth

Post#35 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:47 am

Arslan wrote: 1) I did not like the globs of HP's, AP's etc. I found the way to make them, but I ended up liking bars instead.
You can download YakUI and only copy the addon "effigy" and it's settings for some easy nice looking bars.
Arslan wrote: 2) I want to know the action bars addon you were using. They are shinny and clean.
It's "texturedbuttons", must be in the addon packs available on the forum.
Arslan wrote: 3) I cannot make buffs appear on target bars. I made DAOCBuff showing MY buffs, but not those of my targets. How can I fix that?
Copy the daocbuff settings from YakUI to your folder. It comes already with predefined filter settings, so you don't have to figure it out for hours/days. :)

BlackFalco

Post#36 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:26 am

Luth wrote:No, not really :lol:

I captured some gameplay videos from Aza's dev server, so that people see the progress on the combat & career rework. The following is by far not everything what he has done until now, he has much more working.
So this is just a short preview on some of the reworked abilities and fixes.
The damage stat/values are altered on this server and are not representative.

White Lion (OMG pounce! + the pet is named after some famouz RoR dev): Marauder: BW: You see several fixes in this one:
- projectile animations don't bug anymore when flying to the target
- projectile traveling time fixed; the enemy gets the damage after the fireball has reached him not instant on cast. You see in the combat log how i can time the impact of the fireball with instant/short casttime spells to hit the enemy in the same second
- ability spam doesn't lead to the "caststuck" bug anymore (at the end of the video i spam fireball)

WP: Same as with BW: heals with casttime don't stuck anymore

Ironbreaker pwning some nup choppa: - you see several melee abilities working (don't go on cooldown when target is not hit)
- also you can see the class mechanic is working as well + nup choppa gets punted back in his warcamp to cry

And the last (and best) video: Best slayer global, pwning the nup choppa with his superiour playerskill The pink arrow over the head marks the nup as a sissy, so everyone can see it from far away.

This was all. Hope you all had fun and the forum moaning stops for a while. :mrgreen:

I would like to know the name of hotbar and map addon if possible :P

"Non c'è cattivo più cattivo di un buono quando diventa cattivo".

Luth

Post#37 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:38 am

Actionbar addon is "texturedbuttons" and map addon is "minmap".

Vampire

Post#38 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:18 am

All i want to know is the name on thoose round health bobles

Ads
noisestorm

Post#39 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:21 am

And all i want is to bear Azas children
#fullhomo

Dunno why ppl are SO extremely horny on all those addons though :o

Luth

Post#40 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:36 am

Bubbles are custom made with effigy. I changed them already a bit, so they look more clear now. I'm going to post a screenshot when it's done and upload all stuff once finished.

P.S.: As a german, i can only recommend not to listen to any austrian evar... :lol: