Recent Topics

Ads

WHY nerf Runefang???

Let's talk about... everything else
nebelwerfer

Re: WHY nerf Runefang???

Post#11 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:23 pm

the knight needed attractive carrots for people to play it over chosen. this isnt good for realm balance

Ads
normanis

Post#12 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:37 pm

Acidic wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:55 am
normanis wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:16 am
Spoiler:
Sulorie wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:17 pm

How many crit buffs got the chosen to enhance (group) damage?
It's not so hard to grasp, that damage is the least thing knights need with all the superior group buffs compared to chosen.
yeye, just nerf order more in 1vs1 fights. and i thought this game is not 1vs1 balance.( because evryone from ror begin told me game is not 1vs1 game), somehow recently game is started balanced 1vs1. i die in 1vs1 i go crie to stuff memmbers and that it = nerf. its rumors btw. someone get beated in 1vs1 vs kobs , what leads to kobs nerf.
in first gms buffed 2h tanks (added u can parry guard damage) and when some good persons suggested about guarddamage increased to 2h tanks?? evryone vs against it.
p.s runefang sould be moved out from core byt not nerfed , what i get is higher in skill tree more powerfull. lower in skill tree les powerfull. chosen already is good spirit damage dealer . check jackalinhat chosen spam ravage and kill ppl and no need tell those gears where op.
new gears in ror is op. never seen such overpowered gear on old war.
More misdirected and misinformed stuff from local cry a lot.
If you actually saw the gear on live you would remember , war gear was well over the top. The gear difference after conq gear is not massive
to be true it was saturday, i tested kobs new runefang and in global chat ppl discused it. so who knows.
about gear u can check gaarawar. he have most info about it. also on live there was not such heresy as dps gear for healers and tanks only got second set with sovereign ( tank dps) + .
p.s chosen have flawless armor and now has str/wep tactic. vs order tougness/iniative . when kobs and ib will get morale fater block :D (never) also sorc get morale 2 byt there is not natural enemies who drain sorc morales vs bw who needed morale 2 because mara like to drainmorales (just saying). = balance???
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

normanis

Post#13 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:46 pm

nebelwerfer wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:23 pm the knight needed attractive carrots for people to play it over chosen. this isnt good for realm balance
kobs is still viable play just a bit harder to build with most of cookies inside. u need sacrefice something to gain something. also rp/wp ap tactics on heal will be sweet. dont see here prob. byt u cant balance clases 1vs1 (this is not skyrim) not touching ather clases. atleast in my mind warhammer is party/wb game where if it balanced its party/wb balance not just 1 class. byt its my thoughts, maby athers think diferent
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Zxul

Post#14 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:59 pm

normanis wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:37 pm also on live there was not such heresy as dps gear for healers
As someone playing dps dok on live, lol haha.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Sulorie

Post#15 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:07 am

normanis wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:37 pm also on live there was not such heresy as dps gear for healers
I guess you forgot everything about live?
Dying is no option.

TreefAM

Post#16 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:20 am

Can you stop crying about live, this is not it. We've got what we have, live wasn't some pinnacle of game-play.
I really think that the change makes kotbs more viable, nobody took them in their groups for the damage, they took them for the utility. Just like bgs make themselves around being tanks first and 2h dps later, it's the same with kotbs (and I know that their mirror is chosen)

Ototo

Post#17 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:22 am

TreefAM wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:20 am Can you stop crying about live, this is not it. We've got what we have, live wasn't some pinnacle of game-play.
I really think that the change makes kotbs more viable, nobody took them in their groups for the damage, they took them for the utility. Just like bgs make themselves around being tanks first and 2h dps later, it's the same with kotbs (and I know that their mirror is chosen)
How is that so?
Spoiler:

synthrocker

Post#18 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:18 am

Ototo wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:22 am
TreefAM wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:20 am Can you stop crying about live, this is not it. We've got what we have, live wasn't some pinnacle of game-play.
How is that so?
It doesn’t, that was a absolute wrong statement from someone who probably never played a knight.. This was an all around nerf to Knight. They nerfed the heal aura and took away to AP gain. LESS VIABLE. (Complain chosen aura doesn’t do that... chosen aura heals for more that’s why)
Give mighty soul tactic to convert dmg to elemental as base.. make it so you take waaaay more damage- absolutely stupid
Runefang nerf is stupid, specially for putting it so high up in a tree. I underrated lowering the stats on it for base, but what they did and putting it as a tactic you have to spec for and high in the tree- incredibly stupid.

Doesn’t make the knight unplayable, but it complicates a 2h build, and you lose a ton of parry, defenses that other tanks already have a high number of the knight lacks

It’s like they’re blindfolded and throwing darts at a target of warhammer abilities to figure out abilities to screw with.

There has been a huge lack of order tanks since this patch because they’re all pretty pissed at a nerf that makes absolutely no sense when there are other things that need to be looked at.
Birthday Massacre - Knight
Stunt Man - Witch Hunter
Wrx Sti - gimp slayer/butcher farmer
Ralliart Evolution - Real gimp Bright Wizard

Ads
Ototo

Post#19 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:44 am

Well, that's over the top too. I just can't help but think why. Cause 15% more damage received is no where close to -20% incoming healing. Hell, even 5% more damage is bad. I would take the drawback of the Chosen any day. Even a worse one, but in healing. Incoming damage is too much punishing, and will never be slotted unless that you are suicidal, stupid, or so overwhelming OP that you no longer care about survivality.
Spoiler:

Cornerback

Post#20 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:32 am

Ototo wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:44 am Well, that's over the top too. I just can't help but think why. Cause 15% more damage received is no where close to -20% incoming healing. Hell, even 5% more damage is bad. I would take the drawback of the Chosen any day. Even a worse one, but in healing. Incoming damage is too much punishing, and will never be slotted unless that you are suicidal, stupid, or so overwhelming OP that you no longer care about survivality.
True. It is SO bad, it makes Focused Offense look good :D
~~ Guild leader of Elements & Elementz ~~

Order: Grombrindal (IB), Gromsson (Engi), Dwaini (RP), Snobbi (Slayer), Khadgar (BW)

Destruction: Xeyron (Magus), Antyria (DoK), Antyrai (Witch Elf), Medigit (Smol Waaaghboss)