Recent Topics

Ads

WHY nerf Runefang???

Let's talk about... everything else
Nosun

WHY nerf Runefang???

Post#1 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:10 pm

Its not so much that u nerfed it but that you guys chose to nerf the strength? i can understand wanting to nerf Knights if u have to because they are one of the strongest classes.Why nerf the only buff to their strength when they allready have the worst dps of any class. They are great as tanks and buff their party very well their downfall was lack of dps and you chose to make that even worse and i just want to understand the reason for it?

Ads
Sulorie

Re: WHY nerf Runefang???

Post#2 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:03 pm

Don't you have str aura to buff str?
Dying is no option.

normanis

Post#3 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:13 pm

chosen also have str aura
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Marawo

Post#4 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:36 pm

Taking out the strength is the part I most agree with, it stacked with aura/pot, that's 320-360 strength buffed.
The weaponskill hurts much more knight has bad parry already and precision strike under the WS buff was pretty good on armor tali/low tough targets.

Sulorie

Post#5 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:17 pm

normanis wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:13 pm chosen also have str aura
How many crit buffs got the chosen to enhance (group) damage?
It's not so hard to grasp, that damage is the least thing knights need with all the superior group buffs compared to chosen.
Dying is no option.

Sofong

Post#6 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:05 am

In fact the initiatives it gives has been silently op for like 10yrs

Jinxypie

Post#7 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:35 am

720stats for parry, thats why. And with core tactic.
DoK RR80+, Chosen RR80+, Choppa RR70+, SH RR75+ WP RR65+

normanis

Post#8 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:16 am

Sulorie wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:17 pm
It's not so hard to grasp, that damage is the least thing knights need with all the superior group buffs compared to chosen.
yeye, just nerf order more in 1vs1 fights. and i thought this game is not 1vs1 balance.( because evryone from ror begin told me game is not 1vs1 game), somehow recently game is started balanced 1vs1. i die in 1vs1 i go crie to stuff memmbers and that it = nerf. its rumors btw. someone get beated in 1vs1 vs kobs , what leads to kobs nerf.
in first gms buffed 2h tanks (added u can parry guard damage) and when some good persons suggested about guarddamage increased to 2h tanks?? evryone vs against it.
p.s runefang sould be moved out from core byt not nerfed , what i get is higher in skill tree more powerfull. lower in skill tree les powerfull. chosen already is good spirit damage dealer . check jackalinhat chosen spam ravage and kill ppl and no need tell those gears where op. new gears in ror is op. never seen such overpowered gear on old war.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Ads
Acidic

Post#9 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:55 am

normanis wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:16 am
Spoiler:
Sulorie wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:17 pm
yeye, just nerf order more in 1vs1 fights. and i thought this game is not 1vs1 balance.( because evryone from ror begin told me game is not 1vs1 game), somehow recently game is started balanced 1vs1. i die in 1vs1 i go crie to stuff memmbers and that it = nerf. its rumors btw. someone get beated in 1vs1 vs kobs , what leads to kobs nerf.
in first gms buffed 2h tanks (added u can parry guard damage) and when some good persons suggested about guarddamage increased to 2h tanks?? evryone vs against it.
p.s runefang sould be moved out from core byt not nerfed , what i get is higher in skill tree more powerfull. lower in skill tree les powerfull. chosen already is good spirit damage dealer . check jackalinhat chosen spam ravage and kill ppl and no need tell those gears where op.
new gears in ror is op. never seen such overpowered gear on old war.
More misdirected and misinformed stuff from local cry a lot.
If you actually saw the gear on live you would remember , war gear was well over the top. The gear difference after conq gear is not massive

rorness

Post#10 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:08 am

It literally makes no sense to touch talents that were never a problem or even considered op, can understand the changes to auras happened but the tactic changes are over the top and ridiculously nonsensical.