Recent Topics

Ads

Absent for 6 months

Let's talk about... everything else
abezverkhiy

Absent for 6 months

Post#1 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:29 am

Hi guys,

I was absent from WAR for last 6 months. Could someone quickly tell me if I missed any SIGNIFICANT change or addition to game?

Thank you in advance.
KingSchultz WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL

My WH guide: viewtopic.php?t=46354

Ads
zak68

Re: Absent for 6 months

Post#2 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:50 am

yes

Vilhelmina

Post#3 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:00 am

TUP are back.

Ninjagon

Post#4 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 pm

6 monts?
Check the end game RvR.
Especially forts.
Ninjab - The White Lion. No Destruction character. RETRIBUTION guild.
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler:

Aurandilaz

Post#5 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:48 pm

24 aoe cap (for most classes, and for most morales except for the cool ones)
WL burst nerf (goblins now run free)
WE/WH nerf to OYK/DG utility
Chosen changes to dmg tree tactics, minor nerf
Kotb changes to dmg tactics, massive nerf
fort changes thither and hither, still a mess no one enjoys but grinds anyway
occasional hamster heart attack and resurrection, suspicisions of hamstermancy
city testing, bugs for the buggods, but you get at least 1 invader for participating in the thing

Jastojan

Post#6 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:17 pm

Aurandilaz wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:48 pm 24 aoe cap (for most classes, and for most morales except for the cool ones)
city testing, bugs for the buggods, but you get at least 1 invader for participating in the thing
Yes, and this is one of reasons why I left this game... one side looking players. "Kotbs massive nerf"... for example there was nerf for melee SH too - in comparison to Kotbs or WL it looks like minor nerf or nothing to you? (it does not worth to mention it for you as we can see... because it is not order?). Kotbs are strongest tanks in game when it comes to survivability - where all other tanks are dead, kotb can still do his job - just small fact! To be honest I dont like the philosophy of nerfing classes and I did not like it everytime when it happened. I can imagine what you feel after nerfing class you liked (I feel sorry about you and all players whose chars were nerfed), but you should try to be fair and objective.
To author of the topic -
many many changes... you should check patch topics because there were many big changes. There are ranked scenarios with nice rewards for win in it for example. Big fort changes, some classes were optimized due the fraction balance etc..

Manatikik

Post#7 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:42 pm

Jastojan wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:17 pm
Aurandilaz wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:48 pm 24 aoe cap (for most classes, and for most morales except for the cool ones)
Yes, and this is one of reasons why I left this game... one side looking players. "Kotbs massive nerf"... for example there was nerf for melee SH too - in comparison to Kotbs or WL it looks like minor nerf or nothing to you? (it does not worth to mention it for you as we can see... because it is not order?). Kotbs are strongest tanks in game when it comes to survivability - where all other tanks are dead, kotb can still do his job - just small fact! To be honest I dont like the philosophy of nerfing classes and I did not like it everytime when it happened. I can imagine what you feel after nerfing class you liked (I feel sorry about you and all players whose chars were nerfed), but you should try to be fair and objective.
To author of the topic -
many many changes... you should check patch topics because there were many big changes. There are ranked scenarios with nice rewards for win in it for example. Big fort changes, some classes were optimized due the fraction balance etc..

You do realize you’re critiquing a guy for shilling for order who predominantly plays Destro, right?

I swear some people just go online to try and get offended and spout out some nonsense in retort to make their days better...
<Montague><Capulet>

Jastojan

Post#8 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:29 pm

Manatikik wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:42 pm
Jastojan wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:17 pm
To author of the topic -

You do realize you’re critiquing a guy for shilling for order who predominantly plays Destro, right?

I swear some people just go online to try and get offended and spout out some nonsense in retort to make their days better...
I don´t know which side he plays - and the background. It realy did not sound to me like you wrote. You should not take it so tragic, but the point was, all the nerfs made by devs had a reason I hope and it looks like there are some plans in the future maybe, but almost every class change (nerf) is accompanied by anger and complaint (and exaggeration of changes - strong onesided point of view). If I was wrong about Aurandilaz, in that case I have no problem to say sorry, realy.

Ads
Gangan

Post#9 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:33 pm

As you can see, at least the whining and forum-drama hasn't changed in the last six months 😉

For changes you could go through the patchnote-archive. click me
Big changes usually come with long threads and high posting numbers^^
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald

wonshot

Post#10 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:45 pm

Maybe not directly patchnotes, but the Dev team have taken some different approach also.

-More Scaling based finetuning of abilities (WL coordinated strike as first example)
-And opening up big drastic changes and letting the community know that if something is absurd they are not afraid to go back on it. (24aoe target cap increased from 9 to 24. and for a month or two we had unlimmited participants in Forts but are now back to the old targetcaps of 120 vs 90 or so)

I personally like this approach, and hope to see some following up in the future istead of just throwing tests out and then not followthem through with adjusting and finetuning.

Also for smallscale you have ranked scenarios now, thats pretty cool.
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO