Ads

Solo Queue Tier List (Destro) - Updates in work

Let's talk about... everything else
ziomek

Re: Solo Queue Tier List (Destro)

Post#41 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:04 pm

Ototo wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:54 pm
ziomek wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:30 pm
dps dok = dps with emergency offheal. no1 said it was 'healer' so stop strawman. it has amazing offheals which is why it is used vs asw/wl comps (huge burst). aoe snare is what a bg brings, kd is what tanks bring, reduce cd a bo can bring. can a choppa bring aoe hd on multiple people?

your contempt for dps dok is a bit strange as all the tryhard premades are using it in 6v6 which sorta shows you have no idea how useful it is. why are legion of boom not using a choppa? maybe u should speak to simtex and ask to let him inv ur choppa to their next 6v6 :lol:
Underlines: Please, tell me more about how I'm the one using a logical fallacy...
?? Offheal = secondary/emergency heals. Offheal is not = a main healer.

Bold: To let me get this straight, you are bringing a BOrk, a BG, mDoK aka the one trick pony, I presume 2x healer, and what are you using the 6th slot for? Cause you are still missing a lot of tools. Sure it works for ganking 6 with comms vs 1-3 randoms... like every other class.
'one trick pony' :lol: :lol: check twelve inch unbuffed, montague/capulet, other guild using dps dok for 6v6 TOURNAMENT! and u say 'it work 6 vs 1-3 randoms'... you rly are clueless.

Btw, now everything seems to go different, cause I was straight forward attacked for saying that mDoK damage is subpar, and nobody have had the balls to repeat that anymore, cause it's a freaking lie. Now is all "it has this utility", well, so does a real DPS, the only thing being AoE heal debuff, that you can still get from DPSs in the target they are attacking, or are you supposed to AoE debuff to single target attack?
???? i dont understand u tbh.... mdok dmg is not subpar, he does very very high sustained, good aoe dmg, and has very nice burst with execute and 25% ARP (1.6k+ crits is 'subpar'? okay :lol: :lol: :lol: ). AOE HD is good bcoz u put HD on target's tank, = tank is now taking guard dmg and receiving 50% LESS heals for splash damage = if u dont think this is powerful then u rly have no clue tbh..
Bring damage chart of similar level mDoK and true DPS proving me wrong. For the time being I call me out of this. Bye

u are very strange and misinformed :? .. i just suggest u check the 6v6 tournament stream and find out for urself.

Ads
jhwieser

Post#42 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:01 pm

Lots of people talking about 2H BG here - is everyone assuming full tank stats 2H or DPS stats 2H? The mastery build is obvious but I wonder if people prefer a real DPS built BG.
84 BG
4x IB

Ekundu01

Post#43 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:55 pm

Nidwin wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:10 am I did 2 on my Magus.

First went well (vs BW + Engie), had a pew pew SH on my side and my tank knew how to properly guard my focussed arse when needed (BG).

Second one did not went well as I faced a WL + slayer duo with jumping jack flash SM. I was also told by my team to stop queuing for solo ranked as Magus is trash.

I consider myself done with this.
Just my 2 cents for the record and to warn any Magus player that it seems we aren't that welcome.
I haven't attempted to play my magus in the solo ranked scene yet but I think it has potential to blow people up fast if you use the close up skills because more then likely you are going to be the focus target for melee so you might get more use out of close quarters and demonic contract. Not sure if it would work out well but you could probably blow up a guard/guarded target well with Fiery winds and making flickering red fire undefendable, and with CQ you could be doing 1 sec bombs or with focus mind .5 sec bombs. You would need to be as tanky as you could possibly make yourself and have a guard but could be a fun alternative to trying to play long range in a not so long range map.

This set up would only be used if there are melee present on the opposite team and you could always change out tactics to not play close range if you are facing ranged dps instead.

But i haven't given it a go yet so no clue if it will work out.
Trismack

MedV

Post#44 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:43 pm

https://ibb.co/QPB5SGV

here is a BG in ranked for OP asking for Sc screenshots of BG vs BO.
The King.

ziomek

Post#45 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:45 pm

MedV wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:43 pm https://ibb.co/QPB5SGV

here is a BG in ranked for OP asking for Sc screenshots of BG vs BO.
good BO will do more dmg than BG all time

snackeyboy

Post#46 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:57 pm

BO will do more damage garantueed, i was merely wondering how high i should value the Damage of a properly specced and played BG it should be roughly 2/3 of BO damage, correct me if im wrong.

MedV

Post#47 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:05 pm

snackeyboy wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:57 pm BO will do more damage garantueed, i was merely wondering how high i should value the Damage of a properly specced and played BG it should be roughly 2/3 of BO damage, correct me if im wrong.
Not sure they can be related. Mostly because crimson death with make not only you, but your team do more dmg. Either way, raw dps is a horrible way to rank tanks on carry potential.
The King.

Ototo

Post#48 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:25 pm

MedV wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:05 pm
snackeyboy wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:57 pm BO will do more damage garantueed, i was merely wondering how high i should value the Damage of a properly specced and played BG it should be roughly 2/3 of BO damage, correct me if im wrong.
Not sure they can be related. Mostly because crimson death with make not only you, but your team do more dmg. Either way, raw dps is a horrible way to rank tanks on carry potential.
This, specifically about Crimson. It's extremely difficult to measure how much damage can BG do just by Crimson spam. BOrk does the damage itself, so it's kind of easy to discover.
Spoiler:

Ads
snackeyboy

Post#49 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:22 am

With the release of the scoreboard it's time to activate this thread again.

I will give it a few more days to collect data, but here are the proposed changes to the list, please discuss.

-zealot as #1 in s-class
-dps dok over Mara in s-tier
-BG to S-tier, BO to mid-high A-tier
-Shaman to high B-tier
-Choppa to top B-tier
-WE #1 in A-tier (needs more data)
-Burst magus over rSquig (needs more data)

Please discuss and include the data from the leader boards, maybe requires to wait a few days.

I plan to uptade the list next weekend, so I'm still open for your constructive (!) input

Orton14

Post#50 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:09 am

snackeyboy wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:22 am With the release of the scoreboard it's time to activate this thread again.

I will give it a few more days to collect data, but here are the proposed changes to the list, please discuss.

-zealot as #1 in s-class
-dps dok over Mara in s-tier
-BG to S-tier, BO to mid-high A-tier
-Shaman to high B-tier
-Choppa to top B-tier
-WE #1 in A-tier (needs more data)
-Burst magus over rSquig (needs more data)

Please discuss and include the data from the leader boards, maybe requires to wait a few days.

I plan to uptade the list next weekend, so I'm still open for your constructive (!) input
What do you think? Will this list be affected by the new Mara Changes?