Please implement a Surrender Option at 14:59

Let's talk about... everything else
CountTalabecland

Please implement a Surrender Option at 14:59

Post#1 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:34 pm

Order has so many no healer scenarios. Sitting there for 5 minutes just to surrender due to completely useless class composition is a waste of time. Please let us surrender the healerless scenarios immediately.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Please implement a Surrender Option at 14:59

Post#2 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:28 pm

Alternatively you could look at it as having overwhelming DPS and actually attempt to get some kills before you're able to surrender. Hell, you might even win a couple matches that way.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

martholomew

Post#3 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:52 pm

CountTalabecland wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:34 pm Order has so many no healer scenarios. Sitting there for 5 minutes just to surrender due to completely useless class composition is a waste of time. Please let us surrender the healerless scenarios immediately.
Destro has a lot of no healer scenarios, as well.

I know it may seem lopsided but the fact is, it's not.
Magus 40/78

Ekundu01

Post#4 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:39 pm

CountTalabecland wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:34 pm Order has so many no healer scenarios. Sitting there for 5 minutes just to surrender due to completely useless class composition is a waste of time. Please let us surrender the healerless scenarios immediately.
Why give up so easy? I have won SCs with 0 healers before because people actually played the objective and not played it like a team death match. This is why most SCs have some objective to them. Or start grouping with a healer and then you will never have a healess SC again.
Trismack

Sulorie

Post#5 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:45 pm

Don't you have a dozen engineers for some base healing? With some good players you can even win on kills without healers. Depends on the opposition ofc.
If it happens too often, you might log a healer instead of complaining about random setups. :)
Dying is no option.

pepperoni420

Post#6 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:18 pm

queue ranked solo, guaranteed 2-2-2

adamthelc

Post#7 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:49 pm

Mismatches happen all of the time. No healing is just an easy one anyone can spot right away. You can win with no healing, but most of the time you wont unless your team is much better.

Faction doesnt really matter. Just depends on the time of day and who is in playing at the time. If you get a no healer scenario during an active time, just wait a few and queue again and you might have better luck. If it's not an active time you might not.

I think surrender is pretty stupid, so I am still going to think it's not needed here.