Recent Topics

Ads

ranked leaderboard top 25, only 5 destro

Let's talk about... everything else
desizt

Re: ranked leaderboard top 25, only 5 destro

Post#11 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:36 pm

Easy, Slayers are borderline broken. KoTBS and 2h Ironbreakers are literally the best tanks in the game.

And yes, Chosen is also great, but you see 1 out of 10 Chosens who actually run a half-decent build. And no, 2h BG does not even come close to 2h IB.
Nonoffensive - WE
Faceburn - BW
+ tons of misc alts

~ First rr100 WE on live.
~ First WE with 1+ million RvR kills on live.

Download RoR Client directly via Google Drive(updated 04 Oct 2020)

Ads
anrix

Post#12 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:14 pm

empmoz wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:51 am Maybe the destro players are just worse?
Unfortunately a statement like this can probably never be confirmed. But IMO destro does seem to emphasize lakes while order plays sc.

I can’t tell you how frustrating it is to join a ranked only to find your dps is double sorcs or rSH that can’t kite or heals that can’t detaunt a single dps on them, etc. Normally if I don’t see at least a dps dok or Mara I have low expectations of winning, I think that is more based on the people that play them. Again IMO they seem more committed to playing them well more so than the class itself being OP. Well played Mara and dps doks can carry.

IMO order has been playing better than destro in SCs for a better part of a year. On the other hand, again IMO order no longer remembers how to siege in lakes.

larsulu
Suspended

Post#13 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:18 pm

As you can see guys destro class are op.
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok

aa91837

Post#14 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:25 pm

nerf melee squig herder and mara
Nobody on the broken noob class

MaxHayman
Management

Post#15 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:34 pm

Now it has 10
Max Hayman

Ototo

Post#16 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:31 pm

anrix wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:14 pm
empmoz wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:51 am Maybe the destro players are just worse?
Unfortunately a statement like this can probably never be confirmed. But IMO destro does seem to emphasize lakes while order plays sc.

I can’t tell you how frustrating it is to join a ranked only to find your dps is double sorcs or rSH that can’t kite or heals that can’t detaunt a single dps on them, etc. Normally if I don’t see at least a dps dok or Mara I have low expectations of winning, I think that is more based on the people that play them. Again IMO they seem more committed to playing them well more so than the class itself being OP. Well played Mara and dps doks can carry.

IMO order has been playing better than destro in SCs for a better part of a year. On the other hand, again IMO order no longer remembers how to siege in lakes.
Give order a fair ground. Hard to lay siege with 60%+ of the population being destro, and a normal 40% AAO that has peaked to 400% a couple times (yes, with more than 10 players in the zone). I just don't log anymore my destros cause it completely feels like gear farming the order AAO in zergling mode. Not enjoyable at all. On the bright side I'm leveling old projects of mine, so that's nice.

EDIT: I don't think I was clear enough the first time, so what I'm saying is that order has scenarios to play in, while destro doesn't, due to pure raw numbers. At any given time there are around twice as much destros as orders in the line, so orders get scenarios and destros wait. If orders get scenarios, they enter in the leaderboard. So simple. Look at the destros in the board, healers and tanks, cause they get less queue time and so play more scenarios. In order is pretty much as simple as getting 2x heals and 2x tanks and scenario will instantly trigger, and order tanks play A LOT of scenarios, as long as other tank is in the line it will be most likely instant.
Spoiler:

Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#17 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:50 pm

To answer OP. 24h later :

I guess it was.

Detangler

Post#18 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:34 pm

it'll probably take weeks for it to even out, simply because players tend to stick with one character most of the time before moving onto something new to rank up. This means the really good players are going to be playing their couple of classes most, while the rest of us scrubs drag down the average.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Ads
Twyxx

Post#19 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:58 am

Grass is greener<3

dansari

Post#20 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:00 am

desizt wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:36 pm Easy, Slayers are borderline broken. KoTBS and 2h Ironbreakers are literally the best tanks in the game.

And yes, Chosen is also great, but you see 1 out of 10 Chosens who actually run a half-decent build. And no, 2h BG does not even come close to 2h IB.
I had a visceral, physical reaction to this
<Salt Factory>