Does Squig Get Lock Pick?

Let's talk about... everything else
Onemantankwall

Re: Does Squig Get Lock Pick?

Post#41 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:54 am

Alfa1986 wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:49 am
Onemantankwall wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:17 am
thefryinallofus wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:45 am

Since mods refuse to lock let the thread die Fry.

They'll eventually figure out i got this pounce issue attention to finally nerf wl/asw/sm wall pounce as months ago i was told by dev it was working as intended when I reported a Asw for doing it in Shadowlands. Just needed some order tears to pull Naths attention to get anything fixed because his fellow devs found no issue with it, going as far as to do it themselves.

Nath has all the spots.

Now to watch all the high elf rage when they can no longer fly over keep walls. Image
in fact, in most of the keeps that you indicated, I’m not sure that this is really possible, too far a distance. at the same time, I did not see two obvious keeps in Praag (north keep, left side from outgate) and in KV (near destro wc keep, drunk tree) where it is real and quite easy to do it.
If it wasnt doable i wouldnt be called out for doing it lol msh has 65ft pounce and sm has a 100ft pounce. I'll look into the 2 spots you mentioned if i missed them and add them to the tracker.

Edit: KV screen is on tracker guess i should of added screen of the actual tree instead of me on tree. I'll go back and look at praag north keep and add it once located thanks mate!

Takes alot more time and frustration remembering all the sweet spots then you think lol!
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!

Ads
thefryinallofus

Post#42 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:25 pm

thefryinallofus wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:45 am

They'll eventually figure out i got this pounce issue attention to finally nerf wl/asw/sm wall pounce as months ago i was told by dev it was working as intended when I reported a Asw for doing it in Shadowlands. Just needed some order tears to pull Naths attention to get anything fixed because his fellow devs found no issue with it, going as far as to do it themselves.

Nath has all the spots.

Now to watch all the high elf rage when they can no longer fly over keep walls. Image
in fact, in most of the keeps that you indicated, I’m not sure that this is really possible, too far a distance. at the same time, I did not see two obvious keeps in Praag (north keep, left side from outgate) and in KV (near destro wc keep, drunk tree) where it is real and quite easy to do it.

He went around with Nath the other day and did in fact demonstrate all the spots by pouncing up. Tickets were created for all and I believe Nath has addressed almost all of them already. Really awesome turn-around (amazing it hasn't been addressed before now).
Bloodroote (78 DOK) | Blackroot (81 BG) | Shadowroot (73 SORC)

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#43 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:04 am

thefryinallofus wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:25 pm

Nath has all the spots.

He went around with Nath the other day and did in fact demonstrate all the spots by pouncing up. Tickets were created for all and I believe Nath has addressed almost all of them already. Really awesome turn-around (amazing it hasn't been addressed before now).
Because I did not know about all these locations, also note that I THINK I have fixed the ones marked as fixed. Some of them Im not exactly sure how you arrived to a certain spot so I blocked off what I think was the right way. There will probably be one or two that I have to revisit once its on the server so someone can point out that its still an issue.

totaljazz

Post#44 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:45 pm

Please check if northern keep in Chaos Wastes is reported (I don't remember its name). mSH able to pounce to the keep from the ground ~ at the inner postern location.

Ototo

Post#45 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:59 pm

totaljazz wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:45 pm Please check if northern keep in Chaos Wastes is reported (I don't remember its name). mSH able to pounce to the keep from the ground ~ at the inner postern location.
Zimmeron Keep does not appear to be part of them. Fill a bug report with the spot.
Spoiler:

Onemantankwall

Post#46 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:05 pm

totaljazz wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:45 pm Please check if northern keep in Chaos Wastes is reported (I don't remember its name). mSH able to pounce to the keep from the ground ~ at the inner postern location.
I'll find the spot and add it today if you haven't. I still have to get the wall to wall in praag north keep today too. Thanks! If you find any more either side can use to access wall let me know.
Nath has most fixed for next patch I've agreed to go over them when the patch comes Saturday so keep ur eyes out for trick spots as mythic wasnt too bright at map design.

Detangler

Post#47 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:27 pm

Oneman, stop being helpful to the community - you have a reputation to protect!
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Alfa1986

Post#48 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:30 pm

Onemantankwall wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:05 pm
I'll find the spot and add it today if you haven't. I still have to get the wall to wall in praag north keep today too. Thanks! If you find any more either side can use to access wall let me know.
Nath has most fixed for next patch I've agreed to go over them when the patch comes Saturday so keep ur eyes out for trick spots as mythic wasnt too bright at map design.

there the wall is quite long, probably I would need to clarify exactly where. At this spot I somehow managed to jump onto the wall. Check it.
Last edited by Alfa1986 on Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

Ads
Onemantankwall

Post#49 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:31 pm

Alfa1986 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:30 pm Image

there the wall is quite long, probably I would need to clarify exactly where. At this spot I somehow managed to jump onto the wall. Check it.
Which keep is this?

Alfa1986

Post#50 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:33 pm

Onemantankwall wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:31 pm
Alfa1986 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:30 pm Image

Which keep is this?
Praag upper keep
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum